Mick Cronin- UCLA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John P View Post
    Happy for Mick and I'm rooting for UCLA. I'd love to see UCLA vs Houston in the finals...and I'd love to see Mick win it.
    The buzzsaw called Gonzaga would like a word.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

The buzzsaw called Gonzaga would like a word.
      I guess I'm more hopeful than I am optomistic but I never discount Mick's defense.

Comment

What a horrible way for Mick to lose....

Congratulations making it to the Final 4!

Comment

The whole world is shocked that the last shot went in. Everybody except UC fans, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
            The whole world is shocked that the last shot went in. Everybody except UC fans, that is.

We've lived it too many times....

Comment

Whether or not I like Cronin aside, he really had his team prepared mentally and strategically for this game. His players have bought in. I really believe that we will get there sooner than late. Hats off to Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                He lost in typical Bearcat fashion. We've been there, done that.

Comment

That was an amazing game. Cronin’s team played toe to toe with one of the two best teams in college basketball this season, and it took an incredibly lucky shot to beat them. He had his team prepared. Hats off to both teams.
                  Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-04-2021, 07:55 AM.

Comment

You can take the coach out of Cincinnati but you can't take Cincinnati out of the coach.

Comment

More kudos to Cronin and UckLa - they are number 1 in the never-too-early 2021/22 Top 25. It seems that most of the roster is back, plus a stacked recruiting class that includes 5 Star stud Peyton Watson, though the Zags are reloading too, with Suggs and Ayayi the only two expected to leave early and a stacked recruiting class including number 1 overall recruit Hunter Sallis.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ason-rankings/

I love my Bearcats, but also think college basketball is simply fun to watch. I don't expect much from our cats next season, but hope to be surprised. At least we can cheer the rebuilding process while watching some great basketball across the country.
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

2-year contract extension at UCLA

Comment

Hep Cronin reportedly had an altercation with an Arizona fan -- a real "he said, she said" story
                          https://larrybrownsports.com/college...ona-fan/612564

Comment

USA Today article https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...s/11514683002/
                            Mick Cronin has UCLA thriving, driving for 12th men's basketball national championship

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X