Tari Eason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
    That was a quick move to the where are they now thread. Bummer he didn't come back, but a fresh start in Baton Rouge and a huge payday for his mother may be best for him.

now that its official and I'll start off by saying I'm glad that things turned out the way they have these last few days but I can't help but think that Tari's mom is going to ruin any career he may have in bball and that she was the prime player in this whole fiasco. Not saying JB is innocent but that she just could not stand not being able to be hands on with her son. JMO!
    Last edited by Rufus; 04-20-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Just committed to LSU
      Best of luck to Tari and mom. Time to hit the Portal hard and plug some holes. Get Wes some help to do so. No assistant coaches I'm sure didn't help him with Eason. Most importantly get guys who buy in and can be coached!

Comment

That Stinks!!! I had a bad feeling about this one... Huge Loss... Hopefully we will find someone comparable to replace Tari..

Comment

4th or 5th team in as many years. Makes you wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
            That Stinks!!! I had a bad feeling about this one... Huge Loss... Hopefully we will find someone comparable to replace Tari..
            Not really a huge loss. We need all the 6'8 athletes we can get as our recruiting of size has always been a struggle, so from that standpoint its a loss. In this case he significantly underachieved last year and 3 star forwards are all over the transfer portal. Tari was a nice kid but a typically pampered AAU product and as we alluded from day 1, Mom could be a problem. Wes is probably better off without the headache.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

Not really a huge loss. We need all the 6'8 athletes we can get as our recruiting of size has always been a struggle, so from that standpoint its a loss. In this case he significantly underachieved last year and 3 star forwards are all over the transfer portal. Tari was a nice kid but a typically pampered AAU product and as we alluded from day 1, Mom could be a problem. Wes is probably better off without the headache.
              +1, and i bet it won't be his last stop in the portal.

Comment

Good luck Tari & welcome to Where Are They Now

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

I consider it a huge loss for simple fact that we're in dire need of 6'7" Plus SG-PF.... Not sure I agree he underachieved... Since he never played the 4 spot before... From what I read he was always a 3.... Misuse on Brannens part! Bottom line, he's gone and we NEED some PF's & Center's who can Play....

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I consider it a huge loss for simple fact that we're in dire need of 6'7" Plus SG-PF.... Not sure I agree he underachieved... Since he never played the 4 spot before... From what I read he was always a 3.... Misuse on Brannens part! Bottom line, he's gone and we NEED some PF's & Center's who can Play....
                    Yeah the lack of post defense was partialy due to the fact that he had never played in the post in his life apparently. I wonder how much that factored into his decision to leave because with the current roster he was likely to get forced into the 4 spot again.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Yeah the lack of post defense was partialy due to the fact that he had never played in the post in his life apparently. I wonder how much that factored into his decision to leave because with the current roster he was likely to get forced into the 4 spot again.

If I'm a betting man, that was probably the number one factor in his decision to leave... LSU has PF's on the Team... I guarantee he was assured of playing only the 3 spot...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X