• Show
Clear All

that could just be a 420 joke, he's a college kid afterall

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
      that could just be a 420 joke, he's a college kid afterall
      From Washington no less

Comment

I have zero knowledge, just a gut feeling -- but as of this moment, my gut says Eason NOT coming back. Hopefully wrong, but we'll see.

Comment

While I hope he wants to come back. From this point forward we need fully committed players so in or out fully ... We are turning the page to the next era of if bball so. Its time to get moving

Comment

FWIW, Tari Eason posted a video on instagram on his Live Feed watching his younger brother playing basketball. He was also talking to Mika Adams Woods during a live feed. They appear to have a great relationship and who knows this could influence him to come back.

Comment

I don't think Coach would fly across the country if there wasn't even the slightest chance to get Tari to re-join the team. Tari built some relationships which has to help and I have to believe that he felt comfortable with CWM after their meeting. Coach will decide when it is time to move on. I have a gut feeling that he will be back. if not, I wish him luck. GO BEARCATS!

Comment

Let's remember we are talking about the behavior of 20 (?) year olds. Girlfriends, buddies, etc., might be the deciding factor.

Comment

True but he's also got a very involved mother as well. I' m hoping he returns as well if he truly want to be here and CWM believes hes the right part to the whole. These guys were supposedly really tight in their solidarity We are going to find out just how tight

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
                    Let's remember we are talking about the behavior of 20 (?) year olds. Girlfriends, buddies, etc., might be the deciding factor.
                    Spot on. Let's not forget parents. Wishfully thinking, I can see Tari coming up with a video to compliment Mike and Mason's videos. I loved Mason's "two feet in and ten toes down", that I felt to be a STATEMENT of total commitment. I think Mike and Mason are going to be great Bearcats and I hope Tari will join them.

Comment

It sounds like Washington is a bigger player in this than Lsu. I'd be really surprised if Hopkins survives another year. It would be strange is his mother urges him to stay in Seattle if he's looking at playing for another coach next year. To hard to call, but that is a very shaky coaching situation and no success lately. Only won 5 games this year. Wish him well whatever he does. Very raw player who needs to park in one spot with the same teammates and coaches and work on getting better.

Comment

Just committed to LSU
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow! that sucks big time. I am truly disappointed. I was hoping he would stay

Comment

That was a quick move to the where are they now thread. Bummer he didn't come back, but a fresh start in Baton Rouge and a huge payday for his mother may be best for him.
                            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I was hoping Tari would stay and think he could have had a nice career here (skeptical how good he'd actually be), but this thread is now appropriately in the "Where are they now?" section. Glad he decided so we can move on.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I'm not comfortable competing with LSU for any recruit. If he's truly considering going there, it may be best to let him go.
                                I'm not unhappy at all with the news he's going to LSU. They're dirty, if he was involved with them, that means he would probably needed a bigger "enhancement" from us. Glad he's gone, let's get some Bearcats in here.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X