Tari Eason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Jeremy Rauch of Fox 19: Terry Nelson said he believes there's still a chance some players like Tari Eason and Mikey Saunders return to UC under a new head coach. #Bearcats
    I had heard some talk. ZH is gone though.

Comment

Tari is meeting with Wes Miller today per the Enquirer. The filght rumors were correct.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I sure hope we hear some good news tonight. I hear its down to us or LSU? Anyone confirm?

Comment

Coach Miller took a red eye from Seattle back to Cincinnati overnight (https://247sports.com/college/cincin...ler-164373011/), no word yet from the Eason camp.

Comment

Any idea when Eason will make a decision ?

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
              Any idea when Eason will make a decision ?
              He has not said and I'm not sure what his decision process is going to be. I think we're going to have to be patient here.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                I sure hope we hear some good news tonight. I hear its down to us or LSU? Anyone confirm?
                This appears to be the case. I wonder how much money Will Wade and L$U will throw at him.

LSU's athletic department is practically a criminal enterprise to be honest. Someone's going to get them on RICO before too long and I'm not joking about that.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If it's down to us and LSU, we might end up losing Eason.... I sure hope that's not the case, just a gut feeling.

Comment

I guess the speculation about him wanting to stay closer to home was unfounded.

Comment

Lsu is an interesting choice as he could very well end up by next Fall playing for another coach. The Fbi and Ncaa investigations appear to be taking a path similar to Arizona. That would be his 5th team in 6 years. Not the easiest way to improve your game. Hope he comes back, but that's a hard one to call.

Comment

It's not that LSU is a better fit, but the SEC is so attractive over the AAC.... So much more exposure on National TV, better competition etc.... Just hard for UC to compete sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

This appears to be the case. I wonder how much money Will Wade and L$U will throw at him.

LSU's athletic department is practically a criminal enterprise to be honest. Someone's going to get them on RICO before too long and I'm not joking about that.
                          I'm not comfortable competing with LSU for any recruit. If he's truly considering going there, it may be best to let him go.

Comment

If Eason opts for L$U what's the chances of salvaging Bryson spell?

Comment

Let's await his decision. LSU has some well known issues, and I'm sure Tari is doing his homework.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Tari tweeted "April 20th [eyeball emojis]" so probably announcing tomorrow

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X