No announcement yet.

Tari Eason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the one I'm most disappointed about, I saw him as the next Gary Clark. Oh, well.

Comment

I do want to acknowledge that Tari is one of a handful of college freshmen to ever use "benevolence" in a sentence!

Comment

You could do some reading between the lines in his statment. He thanked the fans and faculty but doesn't mention the staff and coaches at all.

Saunders thanked the fans only.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

merely an exiting formality. Neither one got to experience the full appreciation of the bearcat nation because of the global restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            You could do some reading between the lines in his statment. He thanked the fans and faculty but doesn't mention the staff and coaches at all.

I haven't seen many coaches mentioned in twitter posts by any players in fb or bball. I think it's become more of a fan post deal. That said, Eason will be going on his 5th different team in 6 years going back to high school so changing frequently is his m.o.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Which is odd, they never played in front of fans.They have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Which is odd, they never played in front of fans.They have no idea.
                The freshmen did not play in front of fans, but they surely had countless UC fans liking/commenting on their social media - probably (mostly) telling them how great they are/will be. ... but, yeah, point taken - they have no idea what it's like playing in front of actual crowds.

Comment

And while I "get it"... Still rubs me the wrong way saying "so much love and thanks to all the fans out there...". while at the same time effectively saying "yeah.. im leaving because of a list of issues with the coach and i'm not gonna tell you what they were". Not one of them has had the guts to come out and say.. here were my issues with the coach. Like I say.. I get it but... have some balls to put your name behind the accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

The freshmen did not play in front of fans, but they surely had countless UC fans liking/commenting on their social media - probably (mostly) telling them how great they are/will be. ... but, yeah, point taken - they have no idea what it's like playing in front of actual crowds.
                    Yea, i think twitter is even more up close with this generation given you can actually get a message to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                      And while I "get it"... Still rubs me the wrong way saying "so much love and thanks to all the fans out there...". while at the same time effectively saying "yeah.. im leaving because of a list of issues with the coach and i'm not gonna tell you what they were". Not one of them has had the guts to come out and say.. here were my issues with the coach. Like I say.. I get it but... have some balls to put your name behind the accusations.
                      If they did, it would probably hurt their chances to get picked up by another team. On the other hand, if they're viewed as spoiled, or trouble makers, that won't help either.

Comment

I'm to the point I don't care where these defectors end up. Time to move forward.

Comment

Like I say.. I get it but... throwing out stink bombs behind the scenes about the coach, then leaving but giving a shout out to the fans that are "staying".. Rubs me the wrong way.

Comment

Sadly, in the cutthroat atmosphere of college bball recruiting there's really nothing they can say or do that would possibly hurt in their going somewhere else. It is in part what has helped in creating this entitlement the majority of kids today feel they deserve. Their not used to coaches mean mouthing them.

Comment

Here's hoping Tari doesn't commit elsewhere before we get a new coach
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Jeremy Rauch of Fox 19: Terry Nelson said he believes there's still a chance some players like Tari Eason and Mikey Saunders return to UC under a new head coach. #Bearcats

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X