This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Special benefits is going to cost us. Got a pretty good idea which player it was.
    The player still getting special benefits. Just from a different school now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

The player still getting special benefits. Just from a different school now.
      That was certainly my guess.

Comment

• I know this info about Mr. Brannen may have serious repercussions on the team and thus it is important, but I am so sick of reading anything concerning Mr. Brannen.

Comment

• This all strikes me as a guy who thought he was too smart to get caught.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Special benefits is going to cost us. Got a pretty good idea which player it was.

Could, but if it's somewhat minor and reported to the NCAA... Then it could be a minor violation... I'm guessing it's one of the 4 Star Recruits who moved on....

Comment

• Does it strike anyone peculiar that any 4 star we seem to land is kinda flaky, has extenuating circumstances, or was somehow extra benefited? The higher up the talent food chain we seem to go, the more tenuous the situation becomes. Is that a factor of AAU pampering? It seems the only way we can land 4 star guys is if there are issues we think we can deal with. I am getting increasingly satisfied with 3 star, hard working and dedicated kids who have something to prove.

Comment

• It would be my guess that other schools who are so willing to pay recruits to play for them that some of these 4 star and higher recruits expect all schools to ante up.

Comment

• Brannen's legal team is saying the extra benefit was for a player to go see a psychologist becuase we didn't have one on staff at the time.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Brannen's legal team is saying the extra benefit was for a player to go see a psychologist becuase we didn't have one on staff at the time.
                    Maybe a dumb question, but why don't these kids have access to the UC Health network? Why is the school using a single doctor who is based in Kentucky?

Comment

• They do, which is why Tom Mars is full of it. I'll link to Mars' statement if you want to read it but I'm not sure it really helps anyone except Tom Mars.

Also, just saw someone posted a note from an insider saying that Brannen FORCED the COACHES to run suicides. I can't validate that but if that's even remotely true. Brannen is really piece of work and needs to be fired into the sun. That's quite possibly actually insane.
                      Last edited by Lobot; 05-04-2021, 04:55 PM.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• If this is true then Brannen has deeper and more pressing issues other than his current legal situation. I actually wish he seek professional help because he is apparently delusional.

Comment

• Well now we have some of the gritty details:

https://andywittry.substack.com/p/un...nnati-document
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Sounds like he was a head case. Always wondered because of his quiet emotionless demeanor on the floor during games and the way he walked off after our last game, maybe he knew what was coming or maybe he was pissed off at his players.

Comment

• Lobot on March 16 (page 5 of this thread). Ding ding ding...

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              Something is really wrong with the culture of the program if this many guys want out. I’m starting to think that none of these opt out were Covid related.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Lobot on March 16 (page 5 of this thread). Ding ding ding...
                                Ha. I forgot I typed this.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X