Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Lobot... you are pretty much saying that... Brannen IS THE PROBLEM and the players do not want to play for him. Accurate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Posts are already flying on IG. This is going to get worse.
      Any chance I can get a brief summary of what you've seen on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I wish I had deeper connections frankly but when I was at the game on Saturday I heard some interesting things. Unfortunately I can't go into detail on who said what without making important people mad at me. It had been awhile since I'd been in a room with some of them. Some of the folks I was meeting for the first time so it was hard to read some of it but now that I look back at it, I can say that everything was not wine and roses and it's just now making sense to me as to why.

I think you're looking at a full out player revolt like Gregg Marshall had at WSU after last year.
        Without saying who said it, is there any way you can describe what was said? What did you take away from what you've heard?

Is he just a total a-hole? Is it PT? Is it the system?

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Lobot - is there an influential former player or $$$ booster that has been speaking up to the team against CJB?
          Not to my knowledge but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I mean I've been stuck in Texas during COVID and hadn't talked to anyone in person recently before Saturday.

This could all go a lot of different directions. Unfortunately I have a small sample size to work with.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
            So Lobot... you are pretty much saying that... Brannen IS THE PROBLEM and the players do not want to play for him. Accurate ?
            I don't know. My gut feeling is that there are multiple issues going on here and COVID isolation is making them all worse.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Justin Williams on 1530 with Mo Egger says he's still working on things/reporting, but there definitely seems to be some type of rift or disconnect between head coach and players; the roster upheaval is likely not finished.
              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-16-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Steve Wolf (he also posted on Twitter rallying behind Steele):
                I know I have no right to chime in on this, but don’t throw the towel in on @coachbrannen;it’s crazy. For yrs I heard so many people talk bad about Mick &you guys couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. Take a chill pill & let JB do his thing. Give him his 4 yrs to do his thing.

Comment

Archie Miller is available.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Steve Wolf (he also posted on Twitter rallying behind Steele):
                    I know I have no right to chime in on this, but don’t throw the towel in on @coachbrannen;it’s crazy. For yrs I heard so many people talk bad about Mick &you guys couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. Take a chill pill & let JB do his thing. Give him his 4 yrs to do his thing.

This Team under Brannen doesn't have 4yrs... Its not getting any better, and its only going to get worse.... We FIRE him now, and maybe we salvage next season!

Comment

• I am seriously wondering if the team stopped listening to Brannen in the waning minutes at Houston. Maybe that explains why he walked off before the game ended? I am still trying to find tape of that and can't but I remember seeing it live when I was watching the game.

Comment

• No recruits signed. No recruits signed. No recruits signed.

Comment

• You know what I dont understand. With all this fallout its obvious that something very egregious has occurred and yet JB has no idea that all of his players feel this way until now? Something JB said in his post game presser at Dallas can now be looked at in a whole new light. He said that he told his guys pregame that he wished he had more time to coach them. Did he know what was about to comedown?

Comment

• I am reminded of a line from Full Metal Jacket: We're in the middle of a ***** sandwich and we're ALL gonna have to take a bite !

Comment

• If you looked at the players faces at the end of the game, its over, fire Brannen now before its too late.

Comment

• Diarra is now gone... 4 Players hit the portal today.. No way in H*** Brannen survives.. I'm guessing he resigns or is fired at the latest by Friday...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X