Michael Warren

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Warren

Mike was cut by the Eagles this evening. We’ll have to see where he lands.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

….cut by the Philadelphia Eagles this a.m. Too bad he didn't have some NFL pre-season games to show his talent. The guy NEVER fumbled once while at UC. Wish he had stayed here another year.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Hopefully some smart team will pick him up. He's too good not to play at this level.

Comment

Rb is one of the toughest position to stick in the Nfl. Short useful life even if you can make it. He's a little small and doesn't posses the speed they like. I think he'll get another look, but i would not be surprised if he also gets a look in the Canadian league. Time will tell.

Comment

I was thinkiing he reminds me a bit of Darren Sproles. He's bigger and runs up the middle harder but I think he could make a decent career as a pass catcher out of the backfield in the NFL. CFL canceled their season this year so he'll have to wait a year for that.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Eagles have signed Mike to their practice squad.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Mike has signed with Carolina
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Does anyone know if Mike got to play last night? If so how many snaps & which position?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                  Does anyone know if Mike got to play last night? If so how many snaps & which position?
                  The Panthers' website shows only that they signed Warren to the practice squad on 10/20/20. However, he doesn't appear anywhere currently on the Carolina roster, even the practice squad (although there is no second transaction listed).

Comment

Shucks I thought he would get a better chance to play with them.

Comment

He was released two days after they signed him. I never saw the transaction happen. Just found it on a web search.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow! That sucks!

Comment

But then he was signed to the Washington practice squad on December 9.

Comment

If the Bengals had any smarts, they would pick him up & on the active roster.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                              If the Bengals had any smarts, they would pick him up & on the active roster.
                              Hmmm. When was the last time the Bengals showed smarts? Drafting Joe Burrow was a no brainer.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X