X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Logan

Steve just earned his degree, per his and Coach Brannen's twitter
    https://twitter.com/Only1SteveLogan/...41026041892864

Wow! That's fantastic. He was such a great clutch player for UC & wished he could have made it in the NBA. When he was on the court, UC always had a chance to win.
    Congrats Steve!

Comment

A truly great Bearcat. Wish him well.
      ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Apparently Terry Nelson was on a UC podcast and said that Steve Logan will do radio during games where Terry is doing ESPN+ TV broadcasts.
        Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-25-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Apparently Terry Nelson was on a UC podcast and said that Steve Logan will do radio during games where Terry is doing ESPN+ TV broadcasts.
          Official https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/11/...adio-team.aspx

"I'm excited and so thankful that the school, coaches and iHeart Media are giving me the opportunity to talk basketball for my alma mater," Logan said. "I'm also excited to be next to Dan Hoard, the GOAT of Cincinnati sports, and everyone loves him. I'm eager to learn a new craft and speak about the game and get in tune with the team as well."

"We are thrilled to have Steve join legendary Cincinnati Bearcats play-by-play man Dan Hoard," Joe Fredrick, iHeart Media's Director of Sports Marketing, said. "Steve is on the Mt. Rushmore of UC Basketball as one of the greatest to ever do it in Clifton. We are excited for Steve to share his knowledge of the game with the countless number of listeners throughout WLW country!"

Comment

I just want to point out that Joe Fredrick at iHeart is CJ Fredrick's uncle.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X