Zach Harvey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Harvey

In the MAW thread somebody was asking about Zach.

Here’s what he was up to yesterday.

https://twitter.com/zachxharvey/stat...059391488?s=21
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Looks really good working out....But what does this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Just saw your past under MAW....Got it... Hope he stays happy.... I think Zach will be a big contributor this coming year.

Comment

Zach will wear # 1. Davenport has also changed numbers. Everybody calm down.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by lobot View Post
          zach will wear # 1. Davenport has also changed numbers. Everybody calm down.

good news!!!

Comment

I missed this write up from Justin WIlliams on Zach this week. Lots of video breakdown on Zach's WSU game. ($)

https://theathletic.com/2317509/2021...nati-bearcats/
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Zach Harvey has opted out of the rest of the season per Brian Snow at 247 This does not necessarily mean he will transfer out but we’ll see
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That sucks. I can't imagine he won't transfer.

Comment

Justin Williams reporting he’s not expected to return to UC

Comment

I admit I am lost on how all the "opt out" stuff works and am not asking for a summary here. I know he has long appeared unhappy, but then I am simply watching some image on a screen. My question is, Why opt out if planning on transferring? Wouldn't it still be worth finishing the season, getting the practice/playing/coaching time? That would seem invaluable given the state of the world and the precious little time available for any players to play anywhere these days.

Comment

Huge loss for the program. Kid was shooting 50% from the field and 46% from three on a team where nobody can shoot. This is REALLY disturbing. I’m baffled on why this kid couldn’t get on the court over Adams-Woods and Madsen.
                      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Makes me nauseous to think where the program could be headed. For now, I'll hold on to hope coach knows what he's doin and Harvey just doesn't work hard enough or something. wish he would mature with us, but...it is world we're in now...how do you build a program in this climate?
                        Last edited by Bearcat9796; 02-16-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I worry about Eason, honestly. Something is just off with Brannen’s style as a head coach here at UC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                            Makes me nauseous to think where the program could be headed. For now, I'll hold on to hope coach knows what he's doin and Harvey just doesn't work hard enough or something. wish he would mature with us, but...it is world we're in now...how do you build a program in this climate?

In todays recruiting enviornment unfortunately it seems it cant be done by legal methods. The entire system is inherently flawed. When recruits are promised everything and anything 4 and 5 star they are not going to be content waiting for playing time to open up for them. Not to mention the kids' families expectations. I hate to see Harvey go also as He is going to be a great ball player someday, but also that only makes Brannens selling the bearcat brand even harder. What a shame.

Comment

Playing behind Mason Madsen??? It’s time to GO. Madsen is a Patriot/Horizon League player. My nephew plays for West Point. They were laughing when UC signed Rap.
                              My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X