Gunner Kiel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunner Kiel

One of the big mysteries of UC Sports is what exactly happened to Gunner Kiel. Part of that is Gunner hasn't really said anything definitive about it himself to the public. Just to be clear, IMO it's his business, he doesn't really owe us anything as fans and if he wants the public to know his story, he'll tell us.

He made a public speaking appearance last night for the Sports Medicine department. I think that might have been his first public appearance for anything since he left. I wasn't in the room unfortunately but have a pretty good idea of why he was there. Frankly, from a distance, I think it's a huge positive for everyone that was involved and I'm glad to see it from him.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Gunner is still one of my favorites and I'm glad to see him surface; this is a sign that h is doing well as a person and the Bearcat Community. He doesn't owe us any explanations. Well wishes to him and his family.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

He has explained himself on his Facebook page but I believe he also removed the post so I’ll wait and link to it if he puts it back up. I’m hoping he’ll repost it because it’s good news for him. He’s doing well.

Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If I recall, he has more steel in him than the bionic man.

Comment

Oh that definitely had a bearing on things.

Happy Birthday to Gunner. If you know, you know.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X