No announcement yet.

Mick Cronin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy left the program better than he found it. Going forward I really don't care what he does, good or bad.

Comment

Mick's Bruins are really struggling. They're 8-9 and have plummeted to #150 in KenPom's ranking, with a miserable #233 position in defensive efficiency. He must be pulling what remains of his hair out.

Comment

https://247sports.com/Article/UCLA-a...ear-142690929/

Comment

I decided to watch some of the Washington @ UCLA game tonight, to see how Mick's team looked. (Better at this point, but nowhere near Tourney quality.) Unfortunately, I had to endure listening to Bill Walton. Wow, is he annoying!

Comment

John Rothstein just tweeted that Cronin was named Pac12 coach of the year. Congrats to Mick!

Comment

Cronin is a good coach and I’m grateful for everything he did while at UC. I think he will be successful at UCLA because it offers something that UC can’t - access to a P5 program. Congratulations to him.

Comment

Top UckLa recruit Daishen Nix is headed to the G-League. I have to wonder if this trend has anything to Wiseman's issues coming to light at Memphis. I don't worry much about the impact on college basketball because the sport is much bigger than a handful of stars each year. I do worry about the high school game. Kids will be highly tempted to take improper benefits under assumption that they'll just go to the G-League or overseas for a year.
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

My guess is it has more to do with the uncertainty of a season and the ability to possibly get shoe money etc. The kid who left the other day got about half million bucks. Not chump change with all the uncertainty. Tough luck for Mick.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X