No announcement yet.

Mick Cronin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick saved the program, and made UC a great defensive program, but I think he provided plenty of evidence that he had peaked here. The Nevada debacle was the 2nd worst loss in the history of the program. Tony Yates as coach probably could have brought it to a win in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
      Mick saved the program, and made UC a great defensive program, but I think he provided plenty of evidence that he had peaked here. The Nevada debacle was the 2nd worst loss in the history of the program. Tony Yates as coach probably could have brought it to a win in the 2nd half.
      Not a chance that Yates could've pulled off any win of magnitude. Great alum and player, poor bench coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
        Can we close this thread? The man brought UC bball back to life with nothing. He kept the program clean and had a high graduation rate. We are all frustrated that his teams could not win past the first weekend but still, he brought us back from death. He is gone now and we need to focus on the new coach and the new direction of the team. I really could care less what UCLA does or what Cronin does from this point forward.

Look, I give Mick ALL the respect in the world for bringing the program back to relevance......But? If Mick want's to throw jabs at the program, which the TALENT remark was, then fans / forum members are probably going to fire back at him...and rightfully so..... As others just posted, the 2nd Half Meltdown against Nevada was a total disgrace....

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Not a chance that Yates could've pulled off any win of magnitude. Great alum and player, poor bench coach.
          Probably, but you got my point.

Comment

It was time for something different.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X