X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Question for everyone.

I generally don't close threads these days but what do you all think about closing TT's thread and just not dealing with him at this point?

The election's over and he's going to be in DC for 4 years. I don't see the point in following his every move in the Senate in this thread. It's not sports related at this point. Thoughts?
    I'm for closing it.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Question for everyone.

I generally don't close threads these days but what do you all think about closing TT's thread and just not dealing with him at this point?

The election's over and he's going to be in DC for 4 years. I don't see the point in following his every move in the Senate in this thread. It's not sports related at this point. Thoughts?
      Close it. Luckily we're rid of the guy.

Comment

I’m for closing it. I really want to forget the TT era here. As an aside, as a senator he will be in DC for six years.
        ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
          I’m for closing it. I really want to forget the TT era here. As an aside, as a senator he will be in DC for six years.
          I thought so to but I checked and the Alabama term is 4 apparently
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

TT's term will be six years. Jeff Sessions was reelected in 2014, left to become US AG and was replaced by Luther Strange. Strange lost a special election primary in 2018 to Judge Roy Moore, whom Doug Jones defeated to serve the balance of Sessions' term.

Comment

Our boy Tommy was an “objector” to the electoral college vote count yesterday. Not afraid to jump right into the controversy shortly after taking office.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X