This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackattack View Post
    TT has all of the characteristics needed to be a success in D.C.; he likes to (a) drink a lot, (b) play a lot of golf, (c) glad-hand in social settings, and (d) enrich himself at others expense. Looks like a perfect fit to me.
    Nailed it.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I've seen only one poll on this race. Tuberville and Jones tied at 46%.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
        I've seen only one poll on this race. Tuberville and Jones tied at 46%.
        Well at least he can't try and sit on a lead and then punt. (sorry, not sorry)
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by lobot View Post

well at least he can't try and sit on a lead and then punt. (sorry, not sorry)
          l o l ....................................

Comment

Ok, hopefully this will be the last article before the election but here’s the NYT again.

If you’ve listened to me squawk about the TT foundation over the last few years, they did look at it. It’s not as bad as I thought but still bad. If you donated to it, this will be interesting and very on brand for TT.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/u...lle-jones.html
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

As expected, TT is the new junior US Senator from AL.

Comment

Wonder if he will tank the Senate just like he tanked us.

Comment

Sending up thoughts and prayers to the citizens of Alabama.
                  ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
                    Sending up thoughts and prayers to the citizens of Alabama.
                    Not me. It's their own damn fault. Wonder how many commercials he will do with his financial backers?

Comment

Can't believe he actually used his "Go to **** and get a job line" during his acceptance speech. I'm sure he'll be happy to get to Washington to discover there's Window World and Auxier Gas there!

Comment

I didn't like Tuberville as our coach but he is okay in my book now. Flipped a senate seat from blue to red!!! His interview yesterday with Bill Cunningham was kinda funny. Willy referenced that incident and TT said that that fan had been heckling him and his players for weeks (might have been an embellishment there) and said things were being thrown at him and his players. I don't ever recall any video or claims of things being thrown. Might be another embellishment. He will fit into Washington! Lie, deny and deflect!!

Comment

What a feat, a Republic won back a seat in one of the reddest states. He avoided debates so no one got to see how dumb he is. Alabama can have him.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1186403552383688704/7w-jaZL6_reasonably_small.jpg

Tommy Tuberville

@TTuberville

https://pbs.twimg.com/semantic_core_img/1215701493271031808/y86urV1x?format=png&name=orig

US Senate candidate, AL

The election results are out of control. It’s like the whistle has blown, the game is over, and the players have gone home, but the referees are suddenly adding touchdowns to the other team’s side of the scoreboard.

Learn about US 2020 election security efforts
                            8:17 PM · Nov 5, 2020

Typical of TT

24.3K people are Tweeting about this

Comment

He continues to embarrass himself
                              ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Question for everyone.

I generally don't close threads these days but what do you all think about closing TT's thread and just not dealing with him at this point?

The election's over and he's going to be in DC for 4 years. I don't see the point in following his every move in the Senate in this thread. It's not sports related at this point. Thoughts?
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X