Dontonio Wingfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontonio Wingfield

Paul Daugherty had an intersting bio on Dontonio in the Enquirer on Saturday if you missed it.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ld/2322550002/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Great Article, I miss reading the paper version of the Enquirer everyday... Stuck In Montana, I miss out on the sports section.... Think had Wingfield played at least (1) more year... Wingfield and Fortson on the floor at the same time... I bet Huggins was looking forward to that combination....

Comment

Dontonio is the subject of Alex Meacham’s podcast dropping tomorrow (?).

The main revelation is that he stayed away from UC all this time because he thought the fans hated him for leaving early.

I don’t think that was ever the case and I think it’s a shame that he’s been carrying that around all this time. Alex said he invited him to attend a game.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Dontonio made a decision for him and his family while many fans believed he needed another year, but honestly he had nothing left to prove at the amateur level. This is one I look forward to listening.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Dontonio is the subject of Alex Meacham’s podcast dropping tomorrow (?).

The main revelation is that he stayed away from UC all this time because he thought the fans hated him for leaving early.

I don’t think that was ever the case and I think it’s a shame that he’s been carrying that around all this time. Alex said he invited him to attend a game.
          I was more disappointed than any other emotion. I still feel another year at UC with Huggins would have helped him mature and may have led to a more successful pro career.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X