Gary Clark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coach View Post

This will be interesting as the backstory appears to be Houston does not want to lose him. Probably get more playing time in Orlando, but Houston needs guys to rebound and play D.
    Your prediction was on the money. Gary's debut last night was very solid, 20 minutes played 10 points on 4 of 6 from the floor including 2-4 from deep with 4 boards a block and 0 turnovers. I hope he's able to replicate a few more games like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Black and Red Attack View Post

Your prediction was on the money. Gary's debut last night was very solid, 20 minutes played 10 points on 4 of 6 from the floor including 2-4 from deep with 4 boards a block and 0 turnovers. I hope he's able to replicate a few more games like this one.
      + they beat the Lakers!
      G. ClarkPF 20 4-6 2-4 0-0 3 1 4 0 0 1 0 0 -2 10

Comment

Any word on Gary Clark? I checked last night, and it does not appear he's on Orlando's Roster ? If that's the case, kinda funny in the minutes Clark played, he out performed Bamba in the few games he played..

Comment

It said on Espn this am that the Magic did not renew his contract.

Comment

Shams: Free agent swingman Gary Clark has agreed to a second 10-day contract with the Orlando Magic, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Comment

Sounds like with some of their injuries he's got a shot at sticking. Hope it goes well for him.

Comment

Gary has been signed by the Magic for the remainder of the season
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Gary Clark had himself a night in the NBA bubble Playoffs. 15 and 6 but most importantly he defended Giannis Antetokoumpo into some pretty terrible 0-11 shooting.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good defensive game today. Not much on the other end. He started both games.

Comment

I almost hate to post this but Giannis completely posterized Gary on one play but I don't think there was much he could have done about it. Dude's arms are too long to defend him well. I saw this yesterday and my first reaction was. Oooohhh nooooo Gary....

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=29706468
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Woj bomb- Gary has signed a 2 year 4.1M deal to stay in Orlando
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good article on Gary and the Magic today.

https://www.basketballnews.com/stori...nse-earn-trust
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks for sharing Brent, his success is no surprise as he has always thrived off his basketball IQ and effort. In a league focused on youth and athleticism, he bucks the trend and has made a very nice career so far.

Comment

Recent 8 min interview with Dan Hoard https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...04983003938823

Comment

Gary is headed to Denver with Aaron Gordon

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X