No announcement yet.

Gary Clark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their bad start will not help his chances of sticking. They are happy to give developmental minutes when they are winning but I would assume they aren't in the most patient of moods right now. Glad he is doing well and clearly has a future in the league. Might just not yet be his time but its coming for sure.

Comment

We'll know today or tomorrow. G-League starts Nov 2
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I gotta feeling Gary sticks, hope I'm right.... Regardless , I think he has a lot of upside, especially on the offensive side.

Comment

G League starts on the 2nd? Is their a window on when Players can be optioned to the G League ? Gary had another solid game last night ... (21)MIN , (6)PTS , (7)REB , (1) AST , & (1) STL.... I'm not sure Gary's going anywhere ....

Comment

You may be right. I checked the roster this morning and he's still on it
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Gary looks to have the most upside right now and best chance of sticking between , Jacob & Troy.... I was really surprised to see Troy still on Orlando's Roster.... Good for him.

Comment

Clark had another solid night last night.... (24) Mins , (6)Pts , (6) Rebs , (2)Stl , & (3)Blocks..... Looking so far like Gary will stick with the Team and not be assigned to the G League...

Comment

Gary Clark has made an impression in Houston, a little blurb on espn.com talking about how they love his game and is gonna earn a new contract being the replacement for Carmelo Anthony, he’s pushing Anthony out of a job.....
                  http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ouston-rockets
                  L

Comment

I'm not a huge NBA guy but I though Melo was a terrible fit on that team anyway. Come to think of it Melo's usually a bad fit on every team.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      I'm not a huge NBA guy but I though Melo was a terrible fit on that team anyway. Come to think of it Melo's usually a bad fit on every team.
                      Ditto. I understand he's very talented as an individual, as a teammate (playing-wise) he still seemed like an individual. But he did win an NCAA championship (which always seemed to be the response to any criticism of him).

Comment

Gary's success is illustrative of: 1) Being a wonderful, humble human, 2) 4 years of college, 3) Mick's defensive training. I see him having a career like Shane Battier. A shame that the team failed to reach their potential last year. It still hurts, but we were blessed with Gary.

Comment

Gary’s got a hip contusion. Questionable for tonight
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Joco45215 View Post
                            Gary Clark has made an impression in Houston, a little blurb on espn.com talking about how they love his game and is gonna earn a new contract being the replacement for Carmelo Anthony, he’s pushing Anthony out of a job.....
                            http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ouston-rockets
                            Mission accomplished as Melo is out. And the stories I've read all mention Clark's one of the main reasons.

Comment

Gary was getting all kinds of love from Chris Webber, said hes going to be a very good "basketball player." Looks like they are using him as a spot up 3 point shooter. He had a nice little stat line. 9pts, 7 rebs, 2 ast, 2 blocks.

Comment

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...-start.294454/

This is great.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X