Alliance of American Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance of American Football

This isn't Bearcat centric but it might employ some Bearcats eventually. A new professional football league has been formed and it's not the XFL. An 8 team league with a 12 game schedule starting on Feb 9 of 2019. It's headed up by Charlie Ebersol and Bill Polian. CBS has the rights.

https://aaf.com/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

They're also going to use the (very) old NBA territorial draft rule (that's how the Cincinnati Royals got Oscar). As much as America loves football, a Spring league always seemed to be the way to go for pro-football not named the NFL. I'm all for this.

​Having an Ebersol, and Bill Polian, plus CBS, gives this a big chance.

Comment

Ryan Koslen sent out the names of the AAF signees for this season.

#Bearcats on final @TheAAF rosters: Jeff Luc (Atlanta), Adrien Robinson (Memphis), Mekale McKay (San Antonio) and Nick Temple (San Antonio). Season starts Feb. 9.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

McKay had the first reception of the AAF on Saturday. He looked pretty good and was a go to receiver for the downfield plays. Nick Temple started on Defense for San Antonio at LB.

Comment

Luc has 7 combines tackles for ATL.

ARob had 1 catch for 7 on 2 targets

There is an app out there for this league for those who want to check it out. I haven't played with it yet.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I took the app for a whirl. It's basically just a schedule, scoreboard and shopping links. No way to set alerts for players yet.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X