JK Schaffer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK Schaffer

It's come to my attention that JK was arrested last night. I'm aware of what the charges are but none of the local media is publishing details other than the charges themselves. If anyone wants to talk about the incident I'm fine with it. I'm personally going to wait til the rest of the story drops.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Well, I hope I'm not jumping to any conclusions here but it appears JK may have attacked his parent's neighbor, driven to church and then done something that's not completely clear. He's been charged with assault and indecent exposure. Apparently he had a DUI in another state recently and was under his parent's supervision.

I think it goes without saying that is way out of character for him. It would appear he needs help and I hope that he gets it. If anyone knows the family or JK, please be there for them if they ask. He's going to have to take responsiblity for his actions but I think he can defeat whatever demons he's fighting but he needs to do this on his own.

I'm going to suggest everyone give the family as much privacy as you can from this point and if there's something pertinent to add to this, I'll do my best to try and update this.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow. Hate to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for JK and his family.

Comment

This article has seen more details:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.journ...?client=safari
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

WLWT reporting that Schaffer prelim hearing has been continued to Mar. 9. He has been transported to UC Health for an evaluation.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Schaffer was sentenced today. This article is really short on details on what led to this but law's the law. Can't do that kind of thing.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...ail/556425001/
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X