Huggins set to hit 800 wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huggins set to hit 800 wins

This is a pretty good article on Huggins from Gary Parrish . It does gloss over some of Bob's shortcomings from his UC days but it's a good read.
    http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas...his-800th-win/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Even if Bob lives long enough AND wins enough games to get to 1,000 wins he'll never be recognized the way he would have at a blue blood school. The school(s) that you worked at shouldn't matter, but unfortunately it does especially with the writers who tend to be a smug group. You know Huggins isn't going to kowtow to gain favor from some writer
    Last edited by blackattack; 12-18-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

This quote from Huggins is fantastic: Bob Huggins wins 800th career game. Says can't pick favorite but ... "I like beating (Calipari) but that's way more than one." So great.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        This quote from Huggins is fantastic: Bob Huggins wins 800th career game. Says can't pick favorite but ... "I like beating (Calipari) but that's way more than one." So great.
        That quote is vintage Huggins. For whatever reason, Huggins has had a lot of success against Calipari over the years. With those two being good friends, I'm sure he gets a charge out of beating Cal.

Comment

Wasn't Calipari's brother the EMT that shocked him back to life down at the Pitt Airport? Only Huggins.......

Comment

Hadn't heard that one. The weird thing about that episode for me was I ran into Huggins leaving CVG for that trip to Pittsburgh.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It might have been Cal's cousin or brother, i can't recall.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X