No announcement yet.

Sean Kilpatrick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to NBAStream, SK has been released after signing a three year deal in March?!!?

I think Zach LaVine resigning clouded his playing time and was the odd man out.
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Bulls had an option on year 2 and 3. Pretty sure the contract was only gauranteed for the first year. I might be wrong. Chicago Probably paid out less to settle than it did to pay the extra years.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yes, made 2mm for 9 games. Curios to see if Celtics give him a look as that is where he was headed before the Bulls dangled all that cash in front of him. He played well there.

Comment

Hope he catches on somewhere. He's a real success story with his perseverance and hard work!

Comment

He's averaged double digits in points & still gets cut. That's just wrong! Hopefully he catches on somewhere soon.

Comment

Anyone know what's up with SK? Hasn't signed a contract with anyone at any level for this season that I can find. Seems unlikely that he's thrown in the towel on basketball. I'm shocked that he hasn't signed to play with someone.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sure looks like he is done. I tried to find something on him but other than his release from Chicago, nothing.

Comment

Isn't he still being paid by Chicago? There was some crazy deal which is why he ended up swinging at the last minute from going to Boston and landed in Chicago and i know it was because of guaranteed money. I know it was a full season last year, or possibly it was a guarantee of this year as he was their property for this year.

Comment

According to one site I'm seeing the last 2 years of his 6.2 contract were non-guaranteed team options. Bulls cut him loose and aren't on the hook for any of the remaining money. So he made 2.1 million for 9 games at the end of the year last year in addition to what ever he from the preceding contracts he signed elsewhere.

The more I look into it, the more it seems he's just taking some time off and helping raise his kid. HIs social media has gone mostly dark this year and he's usually a prolific self promoter. He's one of those guys that probably needs to leave the country and make some good money overseas but he's got too much going on here to do that between family and business it appears. Or maybe he just wants to play here and not go over there.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

As silly as it sounds, I always wondered if Killa's work ethic put other players off. I mean, the guy is a tireless worker and iy had t have made some of the guys he played with look bad. Don't grill me on this...it's just a random thought at 7 am.
                      Cory Huffman
                      Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
                        As silly as it sounds, I always wondered if Killa's work ethic put other players off. I mean, the guy is a tireless worker and iy had t have made some of the guys he played with look bad. Don't grill me on this...it's just a random thought at 7 am.
                        I can't disagree with this; didn't he get some flack last year for winning a late season game last year while Chicago was tanking?

Comment

I still would not be surprised if he resurfaces in the nba before the year is out. I've seen a lot of nba teams early struggle to score the ball, and he is proven off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

I can't disagree with this; didn't he get some flack last year for winning a late season game last year while Chicago was tanking?
                            Not sure, but if you're already on contract and some dude comes in and not only works his *** off, but the results show in games, that's gotta give you a gut check. In the NBA, guys don't like that.
                            Cory Huffman
                            Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

He got a lot of flak from the fans but I'm not sure about the team or front office. They were tanking and his late season audition actually may have dropped them a draft spot for the lottery draw. Not entirely sure about that.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

SK is expected to sign with Panathaikos of Greece. If you keep track of Euroleague Ball, this is the same club that Rick Pitino is currently coaching.
                                Last edited by Lobot; 01-04-2019, 12:59 PM.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X