Isaiah Pead signs with Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Pead signs with Steelers

According to Jeremy Fowler with ESPN, Pead signed a one year deal with Pittsburgh today.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I'm so conflicted!
    McMicken College of Arts & Sciences 1999

Comment

Steelers sign Isaiah Pead to replace Le'Veon Bell

nfl.com:
      Life without Le'Veon Bell begins for the Steelers.
      Pittsburgh placed its gifted running back on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury on Monday, and filled Bell's place on the roster by signing running back Isaiah Pead.

DeAngelo Williams -- who has performed well in limited duty -- is in line to handle most of the workload left behind by Bell. If Williams can stay upright, we don't expect Pead to have much of a role beyond insurance policy.

Comment

I think I'm just happy to see Pead get another chance and get the heck out of St. Louis. That organization is clueless on how to handle running backs.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Some qoutes from Pead from Jeremy Fowler at ESPN:
          "New Steelers RB Isaiah Pead hopes Pittsburgh is a career springboard, said he doesn't think STL gave "a fair opportunity to be the player I can become." "You can't play bitter. You just let it fuel you. It's done," Pead said. The Rams cut Pead after three-plus seasons. He finished with 78 yards on 19 carries and 14 catches for 94 yards."
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            I think I'm just happy to see Pead get another chance and get the heck out of St. Louis. That organization is clueless on how to handle running backs.
            St. Louis of the todd Gurley leading the NFL in rushing Rams? They had a pretty nice first round pick a few years back, can't recall his name, but he was selected 2-3 picks after the Bengals missed on a first round pick. That organization has had success in picking RB's, maybe not developing them. Also, I think Pead shot himself in the foot there, injuries can't be helped, but his attitude in recovery didn't show the same way Gurley did. Pead wasn't at the practice trying to imbed the playbook into his brain, nor was he there making connections and friends. I hope he gets a decent shot as Deangelo Williams back-up. The talent is definitely there, but he could use some non-football life skils coaching.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X