Kilpatrick signs with Pelicans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilpatrick signs with Pelicans

Sean just tweeted a picture of himself signing his contract.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Sean just tweeted a picture of himself signing his contract.
    Have details been released?
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Awesome! I hope he has a long & successful career in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post

Have details been released?
        I have not seen any details and don't know if any will be released. I would expect that it was an ungauranteed contract though.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

huber: Former Bearcats Star Sean Kilpatrick Signs with New Orleans

Sean Kilpatrick has signed a two-year min. deal with the New Orleans Pelicans with $50k guaranteed in 1st season@BBallInsiders

— Eric Pincus (@EricPincus) September 9, 2015

Comment

Tells you what I know about the NBA. :/
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

gobearcats: Kilpatrick Signs with the New Orleans Pelicans

Former University of Cincinnati men’s basketball star Sean Kilpatrick has signed with the NBA’s New Orleans Pelicans, the organization announced Thursday morning. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Kilpatrick put in a strong showing during a six-game, eight-day stint in mid-July with the Milwaukee Bucks at the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, Nevada.

he 6-4, 210-pound guard led the Bucks in scoring, three-point shooting and three-pointers and was second in minutes played despite coming off the bench in four of the six contests. Kilpatrick averaged 18.2 points, made 16 three-pointers and shot 45.7 percent (16 of 35) from three-point range to lead the cause.
              The University Of Cincinnati Official Athletic Site, partner of CBSSports.com College Network. The most comprehensive coverage of University Of Cincinnati Athletics on the web.

Comment

Fantastic news!!! Very happy for SK. Perseverance and hard work paid off. Hope he has a long and solid career.

Comment

Stat line for his first NBA preseason game: 15min, 3-12 FG%, 8 Pts, 2-2 FT, 1TO, 1 STL, 1 REB. -2 +/- . Not stellar but the rest of the team didn't do much better. There are 7 true guards on the roster plus two G/Fs.

Roster: http://www.nba.com/pelicans/roster

Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Big big night in win vs bulls last night. 23 in 20 minutes with 3 steals and 2 assists. those are freak stats. Congrats SK.

Comment

bains: Sean Kilpatrick Scores His Old Number Against The Bulls

Ol’ #23 didn’t start for the Pelicans but instead came in off the bench to drop a 23 spot on the Bulls. Kilpatrick was awarded 20 full minutes of playing time, his most of the preseason and shot 58% from the field, including 3-7 from beyond the arc. As usual, he was perfect from the free throw stripe as well.

Comment

Kilpatrick was waived by the Pelicans last night.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That's interesting as i think his contract was guaranteed for 2 years. Maybe they are fishing to see if someone else will pick him up. Crazy.

Comment

His contract had only 50K guaranteed in the 1st year according to several sites.

This claims he had nothing guaranteed : http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2015/10/p...ilpatrick.html

I'm not entirely sure which is correct but I would go with what was originally supposed to be on his contract. I'm not sure what the D-League pays but financially it seems like he would be better in Europe or China for at least a season?
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X