Stephenson traded to Clippers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephenson traded to Clippers

Adrian Wojo at Yahoo reporting Charlotte is sending Lance to the LA Clippers for Matt Barnes and Spencer Haws.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

They would have taken anything they could get for him, just wanted him out of town. Bad chemistry, bad teammate, major disappointment. He had a golden opportunity that he mishandled. I don't know how Mick put up with all his baggage when he was with us. Probably why we got him in the first place as not every body would take the risk. I know some will be quick to come to his defense but his body language on the court, me first attitude, and lack of commitment to conditioning, are hard issues to overlook. As a Charlottean, I am glad I no longer will have to defend him. Very athletic on the drive but couldn't throw it in the ocean, although that never stopped him from trying. Hopefully he will accept a "role" with the more talented Clippers and salvage his career.

Comment

it was just a season ago that he led the league in triple-doubles. he really fell-off this year. i wonder if he just has a bad attitude when it comes to winning? the indiana team he was on did fairly well compared to charlotte (if i remember correctly). still points to a character thing though, eh?

...LA has been pretty good lately, so we may get to see a rejuvenated Lance???

Comment

He was hurt for a good chunk of the season and tried to come back to early. Doc Rivers is a well respected guy. He'll be ok there if he can stay healthy. Charlotte had issues before he got there, and likely still will have them now that he is gone.

Comment

Lance may have found a good home with Memphis. 24 points, 11 boards, & 7 assists last night.

Comment

yep. he dropped 33 the night before he twisted his wrist.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X