On3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On3

In case you were wondering what all these On3 links are from. On3.com is a new recruting and sports website from Shannon Terry. Terry was a founding member of Rivals which was sold to Yahoo, He then founded 247Sports which he sold to CBS Interactive. On3 has a lot of potential based on Terry's history and will be a direct competitor to Rivals and 247.

Currently there is no Cincinnati affiliate site and I have no idea if there will be. So far all the "Channels" are P5 Schools. They were running a early bird sign up for $10/yr last week. Not sure if that's still valid.
    I'm not endorsing the site,. I'm just letting you know it's out there if you're interested.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

So, My $10 promo period was about to expire and I got a renewal notice. The renewal for the next year was $107.99 after tax. Because there's still no affiliate site for UC, I opted to cancel. Lo and behold, I get dialog after dialog asking me if I'm sure I want to do that. About five boxes in, they offer me a free 60 days to delay my cancelation. So there's your money saving tip for the day.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      In case you were wondering what all these On3 links are from. On3.com is a new recruting and sports website from Shannon Terry. Terry was a founding member of Rivals which was sold to Yahoo, He then founded 247Sports which he sold to CBS Interactive. On3 has a lot of potential based on Terry's history and will be a direct competitor to Rivals and 247.

Currently there is no Cincinnati affiliate site and I have no idea if there will be. So far all the "Channels" are P5 Schools. They were running a early bird sign up for $10/yr last week. Not sure if that's still valid.
      I'm not endorsing the site,. I'm just letting you know it's out there if you're interested.
      no longer valid. Mine renewed @$99.99 . I don't like it as much as 247 . ON3 MEDIAInternet $99.99. I don't know why mine was less as they don't give a senior discount.
      247SPORTSOther$13.81 a month 165. 72 a year but worth it.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X