UCATS Membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCATS Membership

I want to put something on here about UCATS because I've seen a couple of recent pushes by both UCATS itself and other affiliated groups pushing $50 donations to the Athletic Department's Next Level Fund. A lot of the people on this board already donate to UCATS but here's why those $50 smaller donations matter if you're not a member. You can also choose from several other funds under the UCATS umbrella at the link below.

The UCATS memebership has traditionally been around 4000 members give or take a 1000 depending what going on with the success level of revenue sports. The last time I checked the numbers, we were at just under 5000 UCATS. I think that was July. This morning I checked again and it's up to about 5500. That's a 10% increase in 2 months based on what is most likely smaller donations.

5500 Boosters is as high as I can remember it being recently. That said, we are WAYYYYYYYY behind a lot of larger and some smaller schools in booster count. That's bad optics in conference realignment if somebody comes calling. UC needs those number up much, much higher. So, if you haven't or have never donated to UCATS, please do so if you can. Even the smallest of donations make the numbers move in a positive direction which reflects well on UC as we go in realignment v2.0.

Give Now Link:

https://gobearcats.evenue.net/www/ev...iteId=ev_ucinn
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Good reminder. I thought I was UCATS donor already for season tix, but it took my donation with current log in and created a new one for my wife. Not sure if that adds 1 or 2 to the count, but every little bit helps.

Challenge accepted and calling out Who's next?
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X