Donations to UC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations to UC

I rarely search other boards anymore but I'll give a shoutout to Bearcat Banter for this.

You can now select the UC Foundation as a charity for your Amazon purchases at https://Smile.Amazon.com

A percentage of your purchase amounts go to the UC Foundation if you do this.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Is there an Amazon Smile app? Donations only accrue if you start shopping from the smile.amazon link you shared.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

There is not a distinct smile app but I ill look into how that works in the Amazon app.

update: found it in the app. Go to the hamburger menu in the bottom right. Click on settings and go to AmazonSmile and turn it on.
      Last edited by Lobot; 09-21-2020, 12:22 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The email copy/paste may not work too well, but this quarter saw Amazon Smile donate $106 to UC Foundation based on my purchases and $1.1 million to UC Foundation (cannot tell if that is this quarter of a to-date figure).

Either way, every little bit helps and even if you select another charity, it is good to let Amazon give back for purchases you already make. Go to smile.amazon.com tp link your account or setup an account.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X