Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women's Basketball #3 Seed for Conference Tourney

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...BB_Bracket.pdf
    Last edited by bfcain1; 03-04-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Women cruised to a lopsided win over Memphis tonight. They play UCF in the semis tomorrow at 6:300 on ESPNU
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

well if they beat UCF they can always say they were the last team the UConn women beat in the AAC before they left the conference (though based on the last game I'm not sure anyone would want to go through that again).

Comment

And they get the opportunity to play UConn in its last ever AAC game. UC 57 UCF 51.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
            And they get the opportunity to play UConn in its last ever AAC game. UC 57 UCF 51.
            Probably not an NCAA at large, but maybe an NIT home game?

Comment

If I were a betting man . . . The American is a one bid league this year for women’s basketball. I find it amazing that UCONN never lost an AAC conference game - regular season or tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                If I were a betting man . . . The American is a one bid league this year for women’s basketball. I find it amazing that UCONN never lost an AAC conference game - regular season or tournament.
                As good a time as any to send them out beginning a losing streak!
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

As good a time as any to send them out beginning a losing streak!
                  That would be a feat for certain. Tall ask given the results of the last game against UConn. It think BCJ refers to UConn as the “Death Star.”

Comment

Tonight's game is on ESPN2 at 7:00
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Down 4 after 1....missed a few layups...looking competitive....let's go cats

Comment

UConn pulled away and coasted to an 87-53 win over the Cats. It looks likely that UC will play in the NIT again.

Comment

Bearcats finish the season at 22-10 which is not likely to get us in to the NCAA, I tried to check the RPI and the Sharepoint site at NCAA.com is having issues. Looks ike most of the teams ranked with similar records play in bigger conferences. Slectios for the NIT are on 3/16

https://womensnit.com/
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X