John Fay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Fay

Your new Enquirer UC beat writer is John Fay according to him. This is in addition to Reds coverage for him. That will be interesting especially when he has to be two places at once during the fall and spring.
    Last edited by Lobot; 04-05-2019, 05:27 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

*John Fay

Scott Springer was good but apparently too expensive for the cage liner called the Enquirer. John is fantastic at covering the Reds, but that will be his focus. He will occasionally cover the Bearcats in his spare time, which won't be much considering the Reds play almost everyday. The Enquirer should just close shop. I don't know anyone who subscribes anymore and honestly, why would you? Most of the content is not local and you can get better coverage online of local sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
      *John Fay

Scott Springer was good but apparently too expensive for the cage liner called the Enquirer. John is fantastic at covering the Reds, but that will be his focus. He will occasionally cover the Bearcats in his spare time, which won't be much considering the Reds play almost everyday. The Enquirer should just close shop. I don't know anyone who subscribes anymore and honestly, why would you? Most of the content is not local and you can get better coverage online of local sports.
      I don't know. If you want to read today about what happened 2 weeks ago the Enquirer is the place to go.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X