X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Scott Springer

Scott Springer

Springer announced via Twitter that the NCAA tournament was the end of his relationship with the Enquirer. I’m not sure whether this was always a temporary thing or if one side opted not to continue.

The dumb thing is the coverage under Springer was light years ahead of where it was for the past 10 years or so and now everybody’s headed in a different direction.

Where the Enquirer’s coverage goes from here on out is anyone’s guess.

• Johnny Mac
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
    Wow! That sucks. He covered the Bearcats better than any other reporter in my opinion. The Enquired Sucks!
    It sure does, and they keep raising subscription price. Just got notice wanting to take me from $49 to $61 per month. After 50 years of getting paper., am cancelling subscription. And yes Scott Springer did a great job reporting. Really gave a great recap of game interspersed with humor. Will miss his reports.

John

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    Wow! That sucks. He covered the Bearcats better than any other reporter in my opinion. The Enquired Sucks!

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    The dumb thing is the coverage under Springer was light years ahead of where it was for the past 10 years or so and now everybody’s headed in a different direction
    That's why they got rid of him.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Update: I re-read the tweet agin and it appears the Enquirer let him go.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X