Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    I’ll be honest with you. Based on some comments I’ve seen from other school’s sites, I don’t think it’s done. I cant verify one way or the other right now though.

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    At this point, does anyone even know if the contract is done yet? If not, what might be holding it up? They way they were talking, we should have known the details last week.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    It was pointed today by a Uconn Blogger (@Noescalators) that this was taken from a 3 year budget projection by the Memphis AD to the Memphis Board. It has no bearing on the actual length of the contract for the AAC. These numbers from the slides the Commericial Appeal got are estimates on the part of Memphis. They are not hard numbers from the AAC contract. It's a budget scenario, not facts. The CA screwed this up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Here's more from the Memphis folks. Looks it's a sliding scale contract that starts at 5M in the first year and gets up to 8.5 in 2021-2023

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...al/3036457002/

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Memphis President said he was "pleased" with the contract. For whatever that is worth... I'm really hoping for 8, based on the same rumors you've probably heard, but I'm not giving up on the idea of 10.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X