• Show
Clear All

• Wbb 2018-19

Here's media day interview with Michelle Clark-Heard

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ch/1579317002/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

WBB is 5-4 at this point in the season and got off to a pretty good start before losing a pair on the road recently. The schedule is below. They have Xavier coming up on the 16th and Ugly holiday sweater night on the 21st if you're looking for something to do. I'd love to see this program markedly improve and gain some support from the fans. Al ot of the games are on Bearcats TV or ESPN3 this year.

https://gobearcats.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The ladies are on ESPN2 tomorrow at noon against SMU
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The ladies are up to 10-7 with a 9-1 mark at home. Coach Heard appears to be getting the job done so far. Road mark at 1-6 is not good which is something I'm sure they'll work on. Came back from 8 down against Temple last night and ourtscored the Owls 24-7 in the final Qtr.

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC rallied with a big 22-9 third quarter to take down Houston at 5th/3rd tonight, 68-57. The Cats are now 12-7 (4-2 in the AAC). They will take on Memphis at home Saturday afternoon at 2:00.

Comment

I like where we’re going here. I think we have the right coach and the right attitude. They’re almost spotless at home. It’s time to pay attention and get there if you’re able. Cheap ticket.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Beat a good USF team on the road by one last night.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                I like where we’re going here. I think we have the right coach and the right attitude. They’re almost spotless at home. It’s time to pay attention and get there if you’re able. Cheap ticket.
                For $7.00, you can sit in the "high-roller" seats down low near the court ($5.00 for a geezer like me). It's only $5.00 for general admission.

UConn are going to come in mad. UofL are up 9 on the Huskies late.

Comment

UC made a respectable showing vs UConn today before falling, 65-55. The Cats outscored the Huskies in the 2nd half, 32-27. UConn destroyed UC on the boards and at the line, with 19 FTM to 3 for UC.

Comment

Moral victories are moral victories except when progress is obvious. Progress is obvious.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The ladies won again last night. They are having a great season, considering recent past. The may not make the NC2A but I won't be surprised to see them get in the Women's NIT tournament this year.
                      Bearcats Throttle Tigers, 89-69

MEMPHIS, Tenn. – University of Cincinnati women's basketball won its third-consecutive road conference game Wednesday with an 89-69 victory against the Memphis Tigers.

Winners of seven on their last eight games – including back-to-back triumphs – the Bearcats (16-8, 8-3 AAC) completed the regular-season sweep of the Tigers (9-15, 4-7 AAC) behind nine first-half 3-pointers and a 44-35 scoring advantage in the second.

Comment

Nice article on the program from the Athletic this morning. $

https://theathletic.com/844050/2019/...ple-to-notice/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC blew away Memphis in the AAC quarterfinals, 68-48. Five players in double figures, led by Angel Risor's 14. The Cats get #2 seed UCF tomorrow at 6:30 on ESPNU.

Comment

The women hung with UCF for three quarters, then gradually slipped and lost, 66-58, to the #2 seeded Knights. UCF are getting their collective heads kicked in by UConn in the AAC tourney final. At the half, the Huskies lead, 39-15, and that's without one of their key starters.

UC certainly will make the NIT again this year with a 21-10 record.

Comment

Field will be announced tonight. Looks like it'll be televised on CBSSN.

Site: http://www.womensnit.com/
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X