Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    UC made a respectable showing vs UConn today before falling, 65-55. The Cats outscored the Huskies in the 2nd half, 32-27. UConn destroyed UC on the boards and at the line, with 19 FTM to 3 for UC.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I like where we’re going here. I think we have the right coach and the right attitude. They’re almost spotless at home. It’s time to pay attention and get there if you’re able. Cheap ticket.
    For $7.00, you can sit in the "high-roller" seats down low near the court ($5.00 for a geezer like me). It's only $5.00 for general admission.

UConn are going to come in mad. UofL are up 9 on the Huskies late.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Beat a good USF team on the road by one last night.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I like where we’re going here. I think we have the right coach and the right attitude. They’re almost spotless at home. It’s time to pay attention and get there if you’re able. Cheap ticket.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    UC rallied with a big 22-9 third quarter to take down Houston at 5th/3rd tonight, 68-57. The Cats are now 12-7 (4-2 in the AAC). They will take on Memphis at home Saturday afternoon at 2:00.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The ladies are up to 10-7 with a 9-1 mark at home. Coach Heard appears to be getting the job done so far. Road mark at 1-6 is not good which is something I'm sure they'll work on. Came back from 8 down against Temple last night and ourtscored the Owls 24-7 in the final Qtr.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The ladies are on ESPN2 tomorrow at noon against SMU

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    WBB is 5-4 at this point in the season and got off to a pretty good start before losing a pair on the road recently. The schedule is below. They have Xavier coming up on the 16th and Ugly holiday sweater night on the 21st if you're looking for something to do. I'd love to see this program markedly improve and gain some support from the fans. Al ot of the games are on Bearcats TV or ESPN3 this year.

https://gobearcats.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X