Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

today's Game against UConn has been moved to 12:30 ET
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow! I turned on the live stream & this is really bush league. The camera is viewing the game behind a chain linked fence. That's the view you get on your computer. Terrible!!!

Comment

The UCF game is viewed thru the fence. However, the UC game has no such obstruction. Much better view!

Comment

Dropped the game unfortunately 6-2.

https://gobearcats.com/documents/201.../aac04_box.pdf
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UConn beat the Cats, 6-2. UC lead #2 USF in the 1st, 1-0 of an elimination game.

Comment

[QUOTE=bearcatjd;n360663]Wow! I turned on the live stream & this is really bush league. The camera is viewing the game behind a chain linked fence. That's the view you get on your computer. Terrible!!!

Per the American Digital Network Plus: This is an additional field in the Phillies' spring training complex that was added for today's schedule due to scheduling changes. While the complex has MLB caliber playing surfaces, it's (sic) setup is not designed for video coverage. We were able to work out a solution for this field last night to provide video coverage of the games on this field that would allow the fans to watch.
              ​
              I think I heard them call this field "Robin Roberts" Field; Mr. Roberts was a very good pitcher for the Phillies.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the Bearcats are long for this tournament; they're down 4-1 in the top of the 7th; UC is the home team.

Comment

Mid 9th: 9-4 Bulls.

Comment

Final: USF 9-4. Season ends. The Cats finished 28-28.

Comment

"Best" record since 2011's 30-27 record under Brian Cleary. And a 2-win improvement in Conference play over last year (10-14 to 12-12). An okay first year under Scott Googins.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X