UC Swim & Dive Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC Swim & Dive Team

Congrats to the Men's Swim & Dive team for winning the AAC Championship! First in program history!

Also:

- AAC Men's Coach of the Year - Mandy Commons-Disalle
    - AAC Women's Diving Coach of the Year - Kirtley Krombholz
    - AAC Women's Diver of the Year - Claire Schuermann

Great year for the team!

Yay! First time in AAC, or first ever? I thought back when keating was swimming that we did well?

Comment

According to a GoBearcats.com article, this is the first conference title in program history, not just the AAC.

DALLAS, Texas – For the first time in program history, the University of Cincinnati swimming and diving program brought home a conference title as the men's team won the 2018 American Athletic Conference Championships this week, wrapping up the 111-point victory on Saturday night.

The men weren't the only successful ones, as the women placed second behind the University of Houston.

The Bearcats will be bringing lots of hardware back to Cincinnati as the awards continued after the meet ended. Head Coach Mandy Commons-DiSalle was named the Men's Swimming Coach of the Year, Kirtley Krombholz was named Women's Diving Coach of the Year and Claire Schuermann was named the Women's Diver of the Year. 2018 will go down as one of the most decorated conference championships in Cincinnati history.

Comment

AAC Championship starts this weekend for UC Swim Dive. Men's team will be defending their title from last year. The meet is in Indianapolis (Really odd that they selected this site for the Conference Championship considering we don't even have a team in this state. I was really surprised to see that there are only 6 teams in our conference that have a swim dive program. No Florida schools and no Memphis. Pretty big sized schools that don't have a swim program puzzles me.

Comment

Men repeated as Conference Champs again. Women came in 2nd place. Mandy Commons also repeated as coach of the year. Din Selmanovic was the men's swimmer of the year. Congrats to the Swim and Dive teams!!

https://gobearcats.com/news/2019/3/2...champions.aspx

Comment

Thanks for posting this. We were all paying attention to Basketball when all this occurred and I forgot to post about it. Underated coach coach and teams.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X