AAC Baseball Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Baseball Tourney

The game schedule and bracket is out for the Baseball crowd. We are the 6th seed. First game is at 12:00 on Tuesday 5/23 on American Digital Network. ADN is currently web only for the most part, belongs to the AAC and the baseball game can be found here:

http://www.theamerican.org/sports/20...x?master=watch

If we advance to the next round the games should move to CBSSN.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

UC was 1-2 against the Conns, all at Storrs in late April. And all three games were close.

It'd be nice if the Cats could make some noise in the tourney.

Comment

Bearcats lost. More importantly Ty Neal has resigned for personal reasons and they still have a game tomorrow. Something's weird here.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Well, maybe the Cats can make some noise out of Loser Bracket.

I watched the early part of the game online with the sound off, but I saw the graphic for Ted Tom listed as interim HC. Weird timing (at the beginning of the Conference Tournament), and I hope Neal's personal reasons aren't anything of a serious nature. I was never a fan of Neal, and for my own personal reasons I won't detail them now, i.e., until we know what's going on.

Comment

Sounds like this had been brewing for a while. Not sure what caused it specifically other than Neal and Bohn not seeing eye to eye. I think this was a resign or be fired decision on Neal's part. He opted to resign before they could fire him.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So much for noise in the Loser's Bracket. Memphis comeback 15-14 in extras.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X