Mike Dyer let go from the Enquirer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Dyer let go from the Enquirer

Mike Dyer tweeted that today is his last day at the Enquirer and Cincinnati.com due to budget cuts. He's been an excellent follow on Twitter and was probably the original source of several HS related things that have been posted here. i probably didn't cite him as much as I could have. I for one will miss him.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

The Enquirer is a joke. The paper is printed in Columbus, nothing after 9pm gets printed in the sports page unless it's OSU last year winning the fb championship & the paper is wrapped in the funny pages.
    Bring the paper back to Cincy or rename it the "Columbus Dispatch South."

Comment

Having lived outside the city for some time, I can say honestly say that the Enquirer has never been a good paper even before new media and consolidations started killing it off. A trip to almost any other major city usually yielded a much better sports page and news section. It's not that there aren't and haven't been good reporters at the paper but as a whole, the paper was poor quality for a city of Cincinnati's size. It always seemed like the paper was at odds with it's own readership especially where UC is concerned.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Mike Dyer reappears at WCPO,. Yay!
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...