East Carolina 11/26 3:30 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

we are the only conference championship (on the thanksgiving the SWAC) on campus. Advantage UC.
    Looking closer, the SEC and Big10 are not that week. The best games on the schedule are the Big12 and the AAC so you are right, we have a chance.

Comment

Anybody have any theories on what has happened to our run game?

Comment

Looked like ECU defensive game plan was to stop Ford and Ridder from killing them with their legs and rush Ridder and not give him enough time to hit the medium and long passes. It worked reasonably well. We should have recognized that and kept in blocking help and hit tight ends and slot receivers short to soften them up. We ran too many cute short plays where ECU was all over the play and Ridder had constant pressure. IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
          Zero offensive points in 2nd half? Hmmmm. Not a good showing.
          Actually had one offensive touchdown off of turnover. Could have had another without Ford fumble. Can't count interception in endzone because we eventually pushed that one across with interception of our own. I think i am remembering that correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post

Actually had one offensive touchdown off of turnover. Could have had another without Ford fumble. Can't count interception in endzone because we eventually pushed that one across with interception of our own. I think i am remembering that correctly.
            I made this statement before our late score.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X