East Carolina 11/26 3:30 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    The game has been delayed until 3:50pm due to the hockey game before it on ABC running over
    Total garbage that game was 5-2 with 30 seconds left not even worth delaying the game. So far the offense looks asleep.
    Josh Rexhausen
    CE'99

Comment

FG’s again. May as well punt there.

Comment

Why does this team play to the level of its opponents?? Maddening.

Comment

Well, so much for THAT first quarter.

Comment

OK. Look more like the Bearcats in the second quarter. Now we just need two more like that. Too bad about the Ford fumble. He was just rounding into Ford-like form.

Comment

Zero offensive points in 2nd half? Hmmmm. Not a good showing.

Comment

I don't know if it was a great win as much as it is great to win! Go Cincinnati!!

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                  Why does this team play to the level of its opponents?? Maddening.
                  Road game is road game. Glad to get the W
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This team doesn’t play well from ahead. On the other hand, ECU played their butts off. Defense was outstanding. Home for Houston, need our best game of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                      This team doesn’t play well from ahead. On the other hand, ECU played their butts off. Defense was outstanding. Home for Houston, need our best game of the year.
                      Houston had a very weak schedule. I was more worried about ECU on the road, than I am Houston at home.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

College Game Day back here on Saturday?

Comment

Not sure if the other conference championships are Saturday also, but if they are, no chance for game day I wouldn't think.

ECU played inspired and as good as they could have hoped for. Our first half big plays were the difference. Without those our offensive numbers stunk. We couldn't run and in the second half we just played awful on offense. The defense played good until we once again called off the pressure and started rushing 3 guys instead of 5 - freakin maddening to watch.

Hopefully now the eye test and conference road game pressure is off and we can just relax and play our game. If we play like SMU, I like our chances in the playoffs. If we play like tonight, we really don't belong. Will the real Bearcats please stand up.

Comment

Ridder made some bad throws/decisions in the 2nd half, responsible for a lot of it really. The defense had to do a lot of work.

I wonder if the big hit on him in the 1st half affected him, seemed "off" after that. I hope it's not the case, but ugh, I just wonder.
                            Last edited by Cliftonite; 11-26-2021, 11:18 PM.

Comment

A great win. We only have to win 3 more games & we will be national champs!

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                                Not sure if the other conference championships are Saturday also, but if they are, no chance for game day I wouldn't think.

ECU played inspired and as good as they could have hoped for. Our first half big plays were the difference. Without those our offensive numbers stunk. We couldn't run and in the second half we just played awful on offense. The defense played good until we once again called off the pressure and started rushing 3 guys instead of 5 - freakin maddening to watch.

Hopefully now the eye test and conference road game pressure is off and we can just relax and play our game. If we play like SMU, I like our chances in the playoffs. If we play like tonight, we really don't belong. Will the real Bearcats please stand up.
                                we are the only conference championship (on the thanksgiving the SWAC) on campus. Advantage UC.
                                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X