Southern Methodist 11/20 3:30 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Methodist 11/20 3:30 ESPN

SMU woke up from its two game slumber yesterday morning on the hilltop and crushed UCF 55-28. They had almost 650 yards of total offense against the Knights. Both of the main RBs almost had 100 yard games. Both of their previous losses were road games so hopefully that trend continues. We should find out the game time and channel for this sometime this afternoon. I'm hoping it will be a night game at Nippert.

The Mustangs are lead by Tanner Mordecai at QB, an Oklahoma transfer. It's a well balanced offense with 3 good WRS, 2 Good RBs and a pass catching TE. Reggie Roberson, who used to be the star of the show on offense is now the #3 wideout in terms of stats.

The UC offense is going to have to avoid lulls in scoring in this game most likely. The defense will have it's hand full in this game trying to defend all the weapons.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tats/_/id/2567
    Last edited by Lobot; 11-14-2021, 01:04 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

UC will have to play really good games to beat SMU and then ECU. If we play like we did against Tulane, we will end up 10-2, and in the Papa John Bowl in Birmingham! Wish I could be more optimistic. I think we will have an easier time with SMU than ECU, simply because the game is at home.

B.C.
    "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

3:30 pm ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
        UC will have to play really good games to beat SMU and then ECU. If we play like we did against Tulane, we will end up 10-2, and in the Papa John Bowl in Birmingham! Wish I could be more optimistic. I think we will have an easier time with SMU than ECU, simply because the game is at home.

B.C.
        Agree 100%. We need to be playing our very best football the next THREE weeks and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

I have two tickets for sale. Face Value. If you’re interested let me know in a Private message
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Is this a red or black game?
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Wear black.

Comment

One thing I will say about SMU, they were not shy about going after our DBs last year in Dallas. it didn't end well for them but If my memory's good, Sauce picked up a couple of pass interference calls last year, as did Coby.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  One thing I will say about SMU, they were not shy about going after our DBs last year in Dallas. it didn't end well for them but If my memory's good, Sauce picked up a couple of pass interference calls last year, as did Coby.
                  Hopefully this year they each get a couple picks instead.
                  Josh Rexhausen
                  CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                    Wear black.
                    I looked and couldn't find this anywhere. Thanks for posting. Where did you find it?

Comment

3 out of 4 are calling for the upset at Nippert on Senior Night. Game Prediction: SMU at #5 Cincinnati - Sports Illustrated Notre Dame Fighting Irish News, Analysis and More

Comment

That's interesting because I have heard of 0 out of 4 of these guys!

Comment

These are Irish bloggers. They want UC to lose, so that Notre Dame can move up.

Comment

SMU WR Danny Gray has not practiced all week and is unlikely to play, per an SMU 247sports writer. However, RB's Ulysses Bentley & Tre Siggers both have practiced in full.

That writer expects the Mustangs to test UC deep.

Comment

Any word if Ford will be playing?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X