2022 Season Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Season Tickets

I just put my deposit down for next season. I encourage everyone to do so. Get ahead of the Big 12 push.

Does anyone have insight on how to book a suite in the scholarship club? I wanted to book one for the UCF game this Saturday earlier in the year and the ticket office told me the suites are handled through UCATS and we’re all sold. I’m from out of town so I was looking to book a suite to host my family and friends. I bought 30 tickets in a grouping in the general scholarship club but want to know if anyone has details on how to secure one for future seasons/games.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post
      Does anyone have insight on how to book a suite in the scholarship club? I wanted to book one for the UCF game this Saturday earlier in the year and the ticket office told me the suites are handled through UCATS and we’re all sold. I’m from out of town so I was looking to book a suite to host my family and friends. I bought 30 tickets in a grouping in the general scholarship club but want to know if anyone has details on how to secure one for future seasons/games.
      As I recall, all of the suites were "sold" with 10 year contracts. None will be opening up for another 4 more seasons and there's already a waiting list.

Off topic, but I have season tickets in the Scholarship Club and am PO'd they're selling single game tickets to the general public for less than what we pay per game for season tickets.

Comment

^My wife and I bought single game tickets for three separate games. They were not cheap. I was fortunate to have someone provide me with two free tickets to a fourth game. I am just happy to get in on the deposit for next year for four seats. We still have not purchased tickets for the Tulsa game (Home Coming). But we want to take our wedding party (30 years ago) and their spouses to that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

As I recall, all of the suites were "sold" with 10 year contracts. None will be opening up for another 4 more seasons and there's already a waiting list.

Off topic, but I have season tickets in the Scholarship Club and am PO'd they're selling single game tickets to the general public for less than what we pay per game for season tickets.
          Before this year season tickets have always been more expensive than single game in general. This is the first year I haven't been able to find a ticket for 10-30bucks right before the game. I've been a season ticket holder since graduating in 07. I'm thinking about moving up to the tower for next year if Fickell stays around. I don't get mad about the season tix costing more because the program needs support and I secure the same seats every year

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

Not sure how it’s been for other games but the UCF game in particular required me to make a donation and the tickets were $250 each on top of it. If they kept it restricted to season tickets only, those seats wouldn’t get sold and I’m assuming at that price, the university makes a premium on the single game tickets vs what the seat cost per game in the season ticket package. Sorry you’re PO’d. Come say hi and I’ll buy the first round of cheese coneys ;-) Go Bearcats!

Comment

Was there an email about putting in deposit for renewing season tix?
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                In my case, I moved back to Cincinnati in late July. I am not just putting my name in by placing a deposit. I had season tickets up until 6 years ago when I moved away. I wanted to get as close to the front of the line by placing my deposit now versus next year when they announce season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                  If you are currently a season ticket holder you wiil receive an email notice telling you how to renew your tickets early next year (by mid-February). Placing a deposit now would be for people who do not currently have season tickets and want them next year.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

If you are currently a season ticket holder you wiil receive an email notice telling you how to renew your tickets early next year (by mid-February). Placing a deposit now would be for people who do not currently have season tickets and want them next year.
                    Whew - thanks. I love my seats and don't want to risk losing them.
                    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X