Temple 10/8 7:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple 10/8 7:00 ESPN

Looking for 2 tickets to the Temple game, if you have any please PM me.

Thanks!
    Cpaw

Fortune Favors the Bold

Temple spotted Memphis 17 points and came back to win. They sit at 3-2. 2021 American Football Highlights: Temple 34, Memphis 31 (Oct. 2, 2021) - YouTube

Comment

Bumping since it is game week.
      thanks.
      Cpaw

Fortune Favors the Bold

Comment

The outcome of the Temple Memphis game is troubling. Memphis is supposed to be the favorite in the AAC west. Is Temple better than everyone thinks??

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
          The outcome of the Temple Memphis game is troubling. Memphis is supposed to be the favorite in the AAC west. Is Temple better than everyone thinks??
          Let's hope Temple is much better than predicted so our victory looks good to the Committee. I'd prefer this team get tested every week. Steel sharpens steel. If we cruise through the rest of regular season, plus CCG, it'll be harder to play at an elite level in post season. Even if we "only get" NY6 bid, winning the game will be important. Plus a it helps to take each opponent one at a time without looking forward, i.e. no taking teams for granted.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I just hope that our Bearcats don't play on Friday like they have a hangover from the ND win.

Comment

We’ve already seen slow starts this year against Murray State and Indiana. Considering that Temple has played very well against us in the past, we really can’t afford a slow start. This game worries me.

Comment

Well just remember, Temple lost 61-14 against Rutgers.

B.C.
                "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
                  Here are the Sagarin rankings for all 11 AAC schools. The Owls bring up the rear, even after upsetting the Tigers. Only SMU is reasonably close to an excellent team.

UC - 8

SMU - 22

Houston - 63

UCF - 70

Memphis - 78

ECU - 85

Tulsa - 107

Tulane - 111

USF - 116

Navy - 118

Temple - 129 (16 FCS teams rated ahead of the Owls)

Sagarin has the Cats has 32-point home favorites. The betting line opened at UC - 29.

While the Bearcats may come down from their Golden Dome high, in the end, the Owls will succumb and plenty of UC backups will see action.

Prediction: UC 45-9

(Also, as a side note, with 11 teams, the AAC no longer play in divisions. The two top teams from the entire league will play in the championship game (which will be held at Nippert, as I don't see anyone beating the Cats. The AAC is in a down year.)

Comment

Looking for (4) Tickets to Temple if anyone can Help Me?

Comment

I merged two threads on Temple and changed the title of the thread. I forgot to create one along the way but Owl be damned if we're not going to have a proper Temple thread.

Temple is 3-2. They have a mobile QB in D'Wan Mathis who ran up about 400 yards of total offense on Memphis last week and was the team's second leading rusher. Outside of that game, Temple has looked pretty lousy against good comptetion with blow out Ls to Rutgers and BC. The wins are against Wagner and Akron (of the ESPN bottom 10 Akrons)

They will occasionally use a second QB in Justin Lynch who can also run. The RB spot is a committee. Tghe WR room is pretty solid from the look of things as it appear they have 3 decent receivers out there and some pretty gaudy avg completion yardage numbers. Most of the players from the last coaching staff(s) are gone. Temple's defense has a solid LB corps but the two leading tacklers play Safety and that's generally not a good thing.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...stats/_/id/218
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

TV:ESPN
                        • Play-by-Play Clay Matvick
                        • Analyst Rocky Boiman
                        • Sideline Tiffany Blackman

Comment

[QUOTE=Lobot;n384458]I merged two threads on Temple and changed the title of the thread. I forgot to create one along the way but Owl be damned if we're not going to have a proper Temple thread.

Love the word play Brent, 🤔😂. I m going Good guys 33 bad guys 10.

Comment

The Owls have been outscored in the 1st quarter this year, 50-7. Let's jump on these guys early. Unlike Memphis, the Cats have a defense. The Owls won't recover.

Comment

Surely UC has a student who can kick FG's better than this.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X