Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    started a topic Coaching Carousel '21-22

Coaching Carousel '21-22

And here we go...

Mike Bohn has made a "change in leadership" - Clay Helton is out at USC

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Sorry, it is Jim. Jim Tressel to step down as president of Youngstown State in 2023 (msn.com)

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Jim Tressel?
    Correct, it's Jim . Makes me wonder what happens down the road to Doug Phillips and the rest of the guys that went up there to coach if they don't do well.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    Mike Tressel will be stepping down at Youngstown State later this year. I know that he is not coaching but is the president.
    Jim Tressel?

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Mike Tressel will be stepping down at Youngstown State later this year. I know that he is not coaching but is the president.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Something about Coombs. Kerry Coombs makes strong impression at UC this spring (wcpo.com)

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Armon Binns has been announced at YSU as the WR coach. So that move is official now.
    Last edited by Lobot; 03-28-2022, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cpawstoney
    replied
    Luke Fickell Announces Walt Stewart is Taking Over as UC's Defensive Line Coach

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Tired of losing coaches however losing to NFL isn't quite as bad as to another university. Good luck to coach Scruggs. Next coach in??

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Scruggs is gone to the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

No it is not. Urban was fired last night. It's a funny stat, but he tied Petrino's amount of games at Atlanta, albeit with one less win.

Mixed in with this is another UC alum, George Warhop, a Jax assistant coach.
    Without starting a new thread... two former UC players, Warhop and former QB Danny Barrett, are assistants on the Houston Texans staff https://www.houstontexans.com/news/f...as-coaches-dai

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    I may have missed this posting earlier but ND has a new DC. Marcus Freeman completes coaching staff for 2022 season (indystar.com)

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Auburn expected to retain Bryan Harsin

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Apparently, Harsin has other issues, mainly his treatment of players. Eighteen have entered the portal thus far.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/20...an-harsin.html
    The competing players quotes here remind me of the Brannen situation at UC.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Apparently, Harsin has other issues, mainly his treatment of players. Eighteen have entered the portal thus far.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/20...an-harsin.html

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X