No announcement yet.

Miami U 9/4 3:30 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errrybody better watch out because this team is coming!

Comment

What a terrible PI call, I wanted the shut out. I'm also starting to wonder if this indeed may be the best Bearcat football team yet. Hopefully they can clean-up some of these rough edges and improve, gonna need it vs the big boy teams.

Comment

The team looked good overall. A shut out for most of the game. Ridder looked good and connected on some long balls. He also had a few dropped by the receivers. Prater had a rough debut throwing for the pick 6. He did come back to lead a TD drive.

Comment

I don’t see any weak links on the team at all, unlike teams in the past. Great game!…..For what it’s worth, the Georgia place kicker who won the game for them against us last year, missed a straight on 35 yard field goal tonight in their game against Clemson. The miss wasn’t even close.
          "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Chris, I would say that if we do have a weakness, it may be in the kicking game. Our punter does not seem to have the leg to change the field. Our kick offs seldom went through the endzone. If that is the worse of the team, I will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
              What a terrible PI call, I wanted the shut out. I'm also starting to wonder if this indeed may be the best Bearcat football team yet. Hopefully they can clean-up some of these rough edges and improve, gonna need it vs the big boy teams.
              Actually was offensive pass interference. But we got some calls too.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                The team looked good overall. A shut out for most of the game. Ridder looked good and connected on some long balls. He also had a few dropped by the receivers. Prater had a rough debut throwing for the pick 6. He did come back to lead a TD drive.
                Prater pick 6 was a tip - he did hit the receiver in the hands but just had a bit too much zip. He looked a bit like the freshman Ridder. Same build. He is our future and will be fine.

Comment

pretty groovy

Comment

Ridder's deep ball looks a lot better than last year. Those camps has attended in the offseason appear to have helped tremendously.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

ESPN Sportscenter is showing the Bearcats some love this morning. Ridder's TD pass to Tyler Scott made the Top TDs for "First Pass of the Year", and Prater's cartwheel TD made #4 on the Top 10 Plays of the Day.
                      Last edited by Barklee; 09-05-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Athletic Write up ($)

https://theathletic.com/2808382/2021...season-opener/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Enquirer Write up.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ks/5711712001/
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Per Justin Williams. Games balls went to Ryan Koslen and The Father of Ben Flick
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The decibel noise level record at Nippert was broken yesterday.

Comment

Maybe this should be a new thread? Winner: Desmond Ridder's Blossoming Heisman Hype

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...llege-football

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X