No announcement yet.

Polls 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The (realistic) optimist in me: Georgia, Michigan State, Alabama, Cincinnati, Oklahoma, Oregon, Ohio State

The pessimist in me: Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Cincinnati

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      The (realistic) optimist in me: Georgia, Michigan State, Alabama, Cincinnati, Oklahoma, Oregon, Ohio State

The pessimist in me: Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Cincinnati
      Oklahoma at EIGHT!
      Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
      Salvor Hardin, Mayor, Terminus

Comment

• Well, this prediction has 2 B1G teams and 2 SEC teams. College Football Playoff Rankings prediction: Cincinnati on outside as SEC, Big Ten split initial top four - CBSSports.com

Comment

• Originally posted by regoarrarr View Post
          If I'm anything but the Bearcat homer that I am, I can't see UC being in the Top 4 in this week's ratings.

Here are my predictions

1. Georgia
          2. Michigan State
          3. Alabama
          4. Oklahoma
          5. Ohio State
          6. Cincinnati
          Okay I'm going to give myself a solid A- on my prognostications

Actuals:

1. Georgia
          2. Alabama
          3. Michigan State
          4. Oregon
          5. Ohio State
          6. Cincinnati

Comment

• This from earlier: Where will Cincinnati Bearcats land in first College Football Playoff rankings? (msn.com)
            "but if the Bearcats aren't included in the committee's first top four on Tuesday, committee chair Gary Barta will have a lot of questions to answer, as the decision could delegitimize the entire selection process."

Comment

• We knew all along they’d never let us in. Starting at 6 we have no chance, no matter what happens. Conspicuous is the fact that Houston and SMU are already outside the top 25, making sure we’ll never get in. The big money does not want UC there.
              Last edited by longtimefan; 11-02-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                We knew all along they’d never let us in. Starting at 6 we have no chance, no matter what happens.
                yes I agree as tOSU will go in if it beats MSU and U oM. Only hope is Oregon loses or Penn state beats mich &MSU & mich beats tOSU & tOSU beats MSU. Or something like that. Those last two games were brutal on the bearcats.Of course if Georgia beats Alabama in their playoff game or een a 2 loss alabama team in.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

yes I agree as tOSU will go in if it beats MSU and U oM. Only hope is Oregon loses or Penn state beats mich &MSU & mich beats tOSU & tOSU beats MSU. Or something like that. Those last two games were brutal on the bearcats.Of course if Georgia beats Alabama in their playoff game or een a 2 loss alabama team in.
                  If MSU wins out and Georgia beats Alabama based on the current rankings we should be 4th. Granted they will probably still have us at 5 and I'm thinking that that will be the highest we will be.

Another scenario, if Georgia loses and we are #1 before final poll what would people say if they still leave us out?

Comment

• I hope no one goes to gameday this weekend. Enjoy homecoming. **** ESPN. Have them run their show to an empty crowd.
                    "Lets do 10 shots of Jose before the EKU game!!!!"

-Source Unknown

Comment

• Why did ESPN decide to do GameDay for the first time ever when we are playing lowly Tulsa??? The same week we get snubbed from the playoffs??? Big ratings! They want the chaos and controversy. Expect the camera to zoom in on a lot of signs about us being snubbed and that to big the main talking point all day.

ESPN probably knew the rankings before they picked us form GameDay

Comment

• Thats why everyone needs to say **** espn and not show up.
                        "Lets do 10 shots of Jose before the EKU game!!!!"

-Source Unknown

Comment

• Here’s the whole rankings for anyone who wants to get madder. There are some other interesting things in here like say 2 loss Fresno St. at the bottom

https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                            Why did ESPN decide to do GameDay for the first time ever when we are playing lowly Tulsa??? The same week we get snubbed from the playoffs??? Big ratings! They want the chaos and controversy. Expect the camera to zoom in on a lot of signs about us being snubbed and that to big the main talking point all day.

ESPN probably knew the rankings before they picked us form GameDay
                            **** ESPN.

Comment

• Well, MSU will lose at least one time which will drop them out. We have to hope that tosu loses again. We have to hope that Bama loses to Georgia and then let the CFP committee justify a two loss Bama team in. Let's remember last year when the committee kept leap frogging UC with two loss teams. I think that they will have every talking head in America discussing the committee's bias. Many of the teams are heading into the meat of their schedules which will either give them a loss or a quality win. UC still has potentially two top 25 teams with SMU and Houston. I think that starting at 6, while disappointed, can be good. The teams ahead of us will lose and the committee will either let us move up or allow teams with losses jump us. As one article said, the committee has some explaining to do. At the game this weekend, instead of saying "Lets go Brandon" we should say "F ESPN". However, I do not think that ESPN has anything to do with the CFP and many of their people have been advocating for UC. As others have said, maybe ESPN has been using all of this for a rating boost. Still a lot of football to be played.

Comment

• ESPN still bashing the CFP.... College Football Playoff rankings - Snub to Cincinnati and Group of 5 is simply unbearable (espn.com)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X