• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Lindauer

....Has entered the transfer portal per 247
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

This position is a little different than center. You can never have enough quality QBs. Still, here's hoping the best fr him in his new landing spot.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

This guy was another one of those could have been great if given the chance guys, but we are set at this position for the foreseeable future with Ridder and Prater. Big arm and lots of potential. This is one of those situations where I believe Ridder was probably the worst thrower on the team, but his other assets made him the best suited for the position. Lindauer will succeed somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
        This guy was another one of those could have been great if given the chance guys, but we are set at this position for the foreseeable future with Ridder and Prater. Big arm and lots of potential. This is one of those situations where I believe Ridder was probably the worst thrower on the team, but his other assets made him the best suited for the position. Lindauer will succeed somewhere.
        Do you think Lindauer was over-recruited or could he have pushed Prater down the depth chart? I wish it worked out well for him at UC, though with COVID year, it could be other factors at play. I cannot blame any player for opting out, transferring, or leaving school with some conditions that we don't need to know. Everyone on the roster deserves a big thank you for 2020, no matter your role.

PS - Ridder has improved as a thrower/passer, but he some of those intangibles that I believe Prater will also display.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

This is the QB room before Lindauer went into the portal.

Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I always liked what I saw from the kid. He put up gawdy numbers in HS. I think Prater was always going to be the guy and Lindauer was going to be the backup. I don't think there is a thing as over-recruiting, you take the talent you can get. We just had a really good QB room last year with Bryant in the mix. Lindauer is just looking for his chance to break through and he doesn't have that ability here, barring injury. I really like the guys were getting at this position and hope it continues.

Comment

Are they really only going to give Prater 2 years to be the starter? Does anyone know? Or will he redshirt next year? I guess I don't understand what's up there.

Comment

Prater should be listed as a RS FR. He was a true frosh who got into one game, so he'll have four years of eligibility remaining.

Comment

Lindauer has landed at Southern Illinois
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X