Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    The email is coming tomorrow morning to UCATS and students. We get 1500 fans including the spirit squads , friends and family of players and staff.

The state denied the variance request.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    My guess is Uc will send email before the weekend is out.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    When will we find out if we can buy tickets?

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Originally posted by Barklee View Post
    According to Justin Williams on Twitter, Dewine has only relaxed state-wide curfew for sporting events. UC is still waiting to hear on request to allow more fans at the game.
    He's already got 2 strikes on him with most of his backers. If he's stupid enough to deny that after giving curfew variance he should be thrown out. If Uc nixes it with no students on campus it won't be a good look.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    They have allowed up to 15% capacity already, I believe. UC was not allowing fans aside from family members of players and cheerleaders. So,UC could have allowed fans but chose not to.

Leave a comment:

• Barklee
    replied
    According to Justin Williams on Twitter, Dewine has only relaxed state-wide curfew for sporting events. UC is still waiting to hear on request to allow more fans at the game.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Dewine just gave variance for uc football game!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by loshow22 View Post

Problem is...did committee place Iowa State at #7 so when Oklahoma beats them in the Big 12 championship, it provides a narrative for Oklahoma to jump up to #5?
    One them will be #5 after that game, I'd almost bet on it.

Leave a comment:

• loshow22
    replied
    Originally posted by UC4me View Post

I actually disagree with this. While Tulsa would drop after out first win, they have also been in the CFP rankings for weeks now. It would be a talking point that we beat them twice, with words about how hard that is to do. I think we dropped to #8 because we haven't been playing and the hype that was building has deflated.

We need to go out and beat the pants off them in the championship game to have any shot to regain on Iowa State.
    Problem is...did committee place Iowa State at #7 so when Oklahoma beats them in the Big 12 championship, it provides a narrative for Oklahoma to jump up to #5?

Leave a comment:

• UC4me
    replied
    Originally posted by coach View Post
    Looks like a good deal for Uc. Only one game at home, and guys get healthy hopefully. Two wins against Tulsa wouldn't throw us over the hump for the Cfp. They'd discount #2 once they fell in #1.
    I actually disagree with this. While Tulsa would drop after out first win, they have also been in the CFP rankings for weeks now. It would be a talking point that we beat them twice, with words about how hard that is to do. I think we dropped to #8 because we haven't been playing and the hype that was building has deflated.

We need to go out and beat the pants off them in the championship game to have any shot to regain on Iowa State.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Looks like a good deal for Uc. Only one game at home, and guys get healthy hopefully. Two wins against Tulsa wouldn't throw us over the hump for the Cfp. They'd discount #2 once they fell in #1.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X