No announcement yet.

Temple 11/28 Canceled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not heard anything specific. A little info on the QB issues with them here.

https://www.inquirer.com/college-spo...-20201123.html

I expect we will hear something today on whether the game will be played.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

And no sooner than I hit post, It's officially cancelled.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Hard to believe we could get another game on this short notice, but you never know.

Comment

It's unlikely to get a game for this Saturday, but UC's schedule is also open for 12/5/20, since the Tulsa game was moved. Perhaps there's a chance to pick up an opponent then.

Also, Tulsa @ Houston postponed. Tulsa is scheduled to play at Navy and UH is at SMU on 12/5/20, so I don't know when Tulsa-Houston could be rescheduled.

Comment

I thought I heard there were cases on both sides so I don't think it would even be an option.

Comment

Per cincinnati.com, both UC & Temple have cases that, under AAC return-to-play protocols, will knock out any chance of playing before 12/12/20.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...le/6420409002/

Comment

Get healthy and keep winning the games that can be played. Losing Temple from the schedule doesn't hurt and might help.

BTW - the get healthy is for Temple and UC.
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X