No announcement yet.

All Things Fickell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENNIS DODD: Hearing that Luke Fickell is staying at Cincinnati. Recruits being told such.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      DENNIS DODD: Hearing that Luke Fickell is staying at Cincinnati. Recruits being told such.
      He’s hearing it from SI and an interview with Mario Eugenio from yesterday.

https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...ll-not-leaving
      Last edited by Lobot; 11-24-2021, 01:49 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Its a business. But to us as fans its a religion.

Coach has always held to his word which is beyond respectable in this day and age of coaches lying sentence after sentence. I have had the pleasure of bumping into him time to time as part of GCCYS sports. To me seems like a stand up gentlemen.

He rebuilt the program after the previous Clown ruined it. And should he pursue an opportunity to benefit his family and his career I tip my hat to his time spent here. Would even buy him a beer on his way out.

Only thing I ask is he treat the players with respect. By being straight forward that should be easily accomplished. If you go, be honest with players. Dont Kelly them.

But man, every year we get with CLF will be a year Ill be happy! Coaching chaos and all!

Comment

• Lookout on the money front with Luke.

Mel Tucker actually signed a $95M over 10 years deal with MSU today. It's being paid for by boosters but it's still ridiciulous amount of money for a guy who has a very average and short coaching record. The contract is fully guaranteed (!!!) and Mel shares an agent, Jimmy Sexton, with Luke Fickell.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I am definitely a fan of enjoying what you have while you have it, and I think that is very appropriate with CLF. The biggest threat right now is the current rumor that Chicago is interested in Day. Since he did not fare well at tOSU the first time and they still view us as little brother would CLF be the front runner for the position or would they look elsewhere for an even bigger name?

Comment

• If Day does move on from OSU they would come after Fickell hard I believe.

Comment

• The only place CLF would go to is O$U. If Day moves to the NFL, then expect CLF to move back to Columbus.

There is NO way he will "Kelly" the team and its fans; has too much integrity and character.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• Eric Bailey of the Tulsa World just asked Fickell about the Oklahoma job in the middle of the AAC conference call today.

I don’t think he waited for the Q&A section.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• ND is open . Hold on to your butts
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Luke Fickell has been named ... the AAC Coach of the Year!

Also. Ridder = Offensive POY. Gardner = unanimous Defensive POY. Plus, 12 first team all-AAC selections (Ridder, Ford, O'Quinn, Metz, Renfro, Sanders, Brooks, Beavers, Dublanko, Bryant, Gardner, Cook), plus Pierce second team and three honorable mention (Whyle, Brown, Pace)>
                      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 12-01-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Two new Fickell shirts via CincyShirts... who is confidently going to buy this right now? Could be like buying a Nick Castellanos shirt/jersey. That being said, both look great.

https://cincyshirts.com/search?type=product&q=fickell

Comment

• Does Fickell get a NIL cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                            Does Fickell get a NIL cut?
                            It is my last understanding that most ( or all) of the proceeds go to his charity/foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                              Luke Fickell has been named ... the AAC Coach of the Year!

Also. Ridder = Offensive POY. Gardner = unanimous Defensive POY. Plus, 12 first team all-AAC selections (Ridder, Ford, O'Quinn, Metz, Renfro, Sanders, Brooks, Beavers, Dublanko, Bryant, Gardner, Cook), plus Pierce second team and three honorable mention (Whyle, Brown, Pace)>
                              Metz, first team selection?

B.C.
                              "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

• https://www.si.com/college/2021/12/0...ching-carousel
                                New Pat Forde column on Fickell

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X